51 minutes ago, Andrew182 said:

I remember awhile back reading somwhere, some guy had stated that Toms strat was a Fernandes and not a Fender. Not really sure why one would think that

Billie Joe from Green Day has the Fernandes imitation Strat. That guy you remember? He is a moron.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Andrew182 said:

Of course, i have no clue why he thought it was a fernandes, i mean you can clearly tell an American strat from a Fernandes

Yeah. When I posted that, I was in a YouTube comment battle because someone was trying to tell me it wasn't a Fender American Standard Strat.

• Like 2

@Q182, big development. i was going through my archives and found another picture of the back from warped 1997.

back-_REF.jpg

this proves, as we suspected, that the 7 seconds sticker is blue, not black, just like that other pic you found. good thing i haven't sent that one to press yet!

also, i have no idea what that is on the back of the horn. the first two letters appear to be "im"

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/22/2017 at 3:10 PM, daveyjones said:

@Q182, big development. i was going through my archives and found another picture of the back from warped 1997.

back-_REF.jpg

this proves, as we suspected, that the 7 seconds sticker is blue, not black, just like that other pic you found. good thing i haven't sent that one to press yet!

also, i have no idea what that is on the back of the horn. the first two letters appear to be "im"

I've never seen this pic before. Great stuff.

1 minute ago, Q182 said:

Wasn't Tom at this show wearing Converse One Stars, not All Stars? There are other pics in this thread that show it.

i don't know how you could tell. there are many photos from warped 97 that appear to be the same show, but are not. tom wore blue dickies pants and white tees a lot. and that camo netting backdrop is just one of the warped side stages; it looked the same from date to date.

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

no, i mean i don't know how you could tell which show pics are from the same show.

Oh okay. I have a feeling that they might be from the same show, but like you pointed out that the camo netting and background were all the same from show to show, I'm not guaranteeing. 

1 hour ago, Q182 said:

Oh okay. I have a feeling that they might be from the same show, but like you pointed out that the camo netting and background were all the same from show to show, I'm not guaranteeing. 

well unless he changed shoes during a set (unlikely!), they've got to be from different dates.

• Like 1

Just now, Speedo said:

Can you reproduce stickers without permission?

for my own personal use, sure. i'm not selling these. most of the art, the vector art, i drew from scratch.

if joey cape emails me and asks me to take my own homemade lagwagon sticker off my own guitar, i guess i would humor him.