2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

looks super evident.

I remember when I first saw that sticker was text and a word ended in the letter o. I thought it had said ‘no _____’ or something like that but I would agree it’s a Cargo Records sticker. When it’s confirmed I’ll add it to the list.

1 hour ago, Q182 said:

Done. Also should I add Sack Lunch to the list as well since we got that one too a few months back?

i suppose. it's nice to have a complete record, even though that sticker was removed, rather than covered over.

i still have no clue about this one on the back of the horn. incubus, maybe?

horn.jpg

On 9/22/2017 at 3:10 PM, daveyjones said:

i have no idea what that is on the back of the horn. the first two letters appear to be "im"

@BlinkUnoDosTres suggested to me that this is another band called "Indecision", an NYHC band

Here is the reference photo we have:

back-_REF.jpg

Here is the cover for their EP "Believe", which came out in 1995:

The i and n on the guitar seem to match.

R-1769950-1393866099-1236.png.jpg

This is a mere suggestion, nothing has been confirmed with this one.

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

yea, i'll be asking tom about those. who knows if he even remembers, as he took em off.

Definitely, and like @Ry-Bread said, its worth a shot at least and at that it would bring a smile to his face to see that people still remember the original Strat.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, daveyjones said:

either that, or he'll be miffed and won't reply. he doesn't like talking about the old days, much less blink at all.

Even still, my train of thought is that this would be more a gear-related question than an early days/blink question, but that's just me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...