11 hours ago, daveyjones said:

looks great! good placement overall. it's funny, after some thinking about it, i ended up removing my lagwagon sticker, to keep it at the dammit video level.

Horses for courses! I had to go to the end, how it would of looked the last second before Tom decided to take them all off & it no longest existed in that form! Sad day #ripstickerstrat

There are a few that wern't in exactly the right place but I had to let it go as, Damn those stickers are sticky!!! Every placement has a knock on effect to ones later on, & once the layers build up your already committed to where there going to stay hahah. I took five hours putting mine on! Stressful day!!

On 3/13/2018 at 5:15 PM, OrganGrinderX182 said:

but wanted to check if anyone had the files of the stickers everyone was uploading?

i will not be distributing the sticker art i designed. it took me over a hundred hours, easy. plus all the research.

when i printed mine, i did a small run of sets to justify the vendor costs. those sold immediately. i will not be printing any more.

i do believe that information (not my files) should be free, however. the research is all documented here for anyone who wishes to embark on the journey.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i will not be distributing the sticker art i designed. it took me over a hundred hours, easy. plus all the research.

when i printed mine, i did a small run of sets to justify the vendor costs. those sold immediately. i will not be printing any more.

i do believe that information (not my files) should be free, however. the research is all documented here for anyone who wishes to embark on the journey.

Yes we get it. You don't like sharing. I think that's been established. You can sell whatever or do whatever with it. That's your choice. I just thought it'd be cool if someone had them already sized somewhere and could throw them up. I mean really we are talking about a replica guitar that we are putting stickers on. It's not the plans for a dumble amp or something. 

And for the record for anyone who has a good set, I'm willing to pay for printed ones if I have to.

Otherwise I'm just gonna order the close enough ones that someone is WILLING to sell on reverb. 

1 hour ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

Yes we get it. You don't like sharing. I think that's been established.

did i reply to you before re: the same query? i don't understand the static. apologies if i already answered you elsewhere and this came across as overkill. 

i'm saying what i'm saying kindly... i made them, i printed a few sets, and they got snapped up. i won't be printing or selling any more. nothing personal.

and i like sharing, sure. that's why all the research is here for anyone who wishes to make their own sticker art.

• Like 1

Just now, OrganGrinderX182 said:

Nah just all your threads like "oh I couldddd upload this from my original tape, I couldddd"

I'm mostly just ragging on you 

i'm fine with some good natured ribbing. note: the only reason i do not distribute lossless rips of my original cassettes to people i do not know personally is so they do not get into the wild. this is to protect fans from getting ripped off by counterfeiters. i don't wave this in anyone's faces; there is no "nah nah nah nah" about it.

if lossless rips were in the wild, people could make fake tapes and rip people off. simple as that.

• Like 3

Definitely agree with you. I said I would pay for the stickers or files. I don't have the means anymore to create the art files. I had to sell my laptop during some rough times. I have my phone and iPad. Nothing great for making them. But someone message me before davey replied saying they were gonna make some too to sell so all good dudes

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

I said I would pay for the stickers or files.

for sure. and if you'd chimed in when i printed and offered the sets i had, i would have def made sure you got one. i'm just not going to print anymore. like i said, nothing personal. :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Q182 said:

there’s plenty of information in this thread that could be used to create your own art. 

it's like the people who make ghostbusters proton pack replicas or other such movie props. the community is super open, very helpful. everything is documented; the parts, the blueprints, everything. but if you wanna build one, you've got to invest the time and money.

• Like 4