New Blink Single April 28th

Chewy030

Of course you're allowed to be pissed off, no one can stop you from being a retarded ninny but don't expect people to NOT make fun of you for your idiocy.

Not you specifically, Oliver. I'd fuck you so that entitles you to a pass. Plus, you are surprisingly composed during this time ... I'm impressed.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Capsov said:

Why would it be delayed? The album is completely finished, artwork and everything. The radio stations already have single.

i don't think radio stations "have it"... i think it's just DJs that have heard snippets from friends

I just think fans are so used to broken promises that if someone gets pissed when they break another one it's "HEY! STOP WHINING! THEY ARE WORKING REALLY HARD" Mark said new music coming in april. If not, sure we're allowed to be pissed. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Who said they had a right to new music? They said they'd be pissed off. People are of course allowed to be pissed off.

For once I am not on the edge of my seat about this. But I am really looking forward to new music and I am expecting it at any moment. I am just not going to throw a tantrum over it.

Probably no-one, but that's the reason i used inverted commas. So many people are bleeting on about how Blink should release the song now or on x-whatever date. Blink aren't a public service, no-one should be/can expect shit from them and shouldn't be acting all pissy about not having the song/album/whatever. It'd be a different story if people had put money down for example and were getting strung along, but that's not the case.

8 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Probably no-one, but that's the reason i used inverted commas. So many people are bleeting on about how Blink should release the song now or on x-whatever date. Blink aren't a public service, no-one should be/can expect shit from them and shouldn't be acting all pissy about not having the song/album/whatever. It'd be a different story if people had put money down for example and were getting strung along, but that's not the case.

Totally agree with you that they don't owe us anything, but mark did said new music in April. But if it comes out a week into may, that's the stupidest shit to whine over, shit happens.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Totally agree with you that they don't owe us anything, but mark did said new music in April. But if it comes out a week into may, that's the stupidest shit to whine over, shit happens.

Exactly. Fair enough feeling let down or a bit miffed, but to actually get angry or pissy or whatever is ridiculous. Like I said, if people had laid down some hard earned cash expecting it be fullfilled on a specific date and that came and went with no explanation or some half baked reason, then fair enough, be angry, be pissy. But the have no obligation to us fans of any kind at all. There's only 2 reasons they make music; 1) Because they love it and are lucky enough to do it as a proper job and 2) they make money from it. They're entertainers not a public service like the police or paramedics.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

giphy.gif

Weird fact, we did a Willy Wonka play when I was in the 7th Grade. I tried out for Charlie Bucker, instead they made me an ooopa loompa.

They made us watch that movie like 5 times to prepare for the play, and I had a huge crush on Veruka Salt. It seemed like she'd be such a freak in bed. Ya know?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Seems super early to be rehearsing for shows in June though doesn't it? 

depends on what else they have on inbetween. plus they probably only did week rehearsals with Tom because that was all he'd allow. 

3 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

depends on what else they have on inbetween. plus they probably only did week rehearsals with Tom because that was all he'd allow. 

True, wonder if they have any late night show appearances coming up next month too that they have booked.