Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAX

my LP

8 posts in this topic

the album is on youtube, would be awesome if you would check it out. It's actually 6 years since we released it. But we're currently on hold with our second one for 3 years now because a member moved to Sweden.

1 person likes this

this is great! i hope you get to make more.

1 person likes this

Thank you! Yeah I hope so too. So fun. But I have no idea if anyone is interested but if someone is I would be more then happy to send you the album via link in good quality. Maybe better to give it a full listen like that :)

I'm listening on shitty computer speakers but I dig this. Great job. What did you spend on studio time/mastering?

On 5/8/2016 at 1:32 AM, platypus409 said:

I'm listening on shitty computer speakers but I dig this. Great job. What did you spend on studio time/mastering?

Wow im a bit late but we spent around 10 grand i think

I listened to some and it sounded nice! I'm gonna listen to it all when I get the time! I thought the name of the first song was Ben Dover at first haha. 

30 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I listened to some and it sounded nice! I'm gonna listen to it all when I get the time! I thought the name of the first song was Ben Dover at first haha. 

Nice! Let me know what you think. 

Haha yeah its a play on that. The song is about our friend called Ben. And if his last name would be translated its Clover. He has muscles and thats the lyrics haha

1 person likes this

The second song Those Flying Spits is about an army veteran having hallucinations after a war. 

Third song Fangorn (yes after Lord of the rings haha) is about how we treat earth and how beautiful it is. 

And Time Will Tell is a classic guy loves girl and doesnt know if she loves him back. 

The album has 12 songs and the cover is all characters and subjects from each song 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0