The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I'm saying is Kari DeLonge. No way that post was written by Tom itself as we all know how bananas he uses to go when talking about it all, and his writing style just doesn't fit with that well written post.

And, in case is not Kari, I'm pretty sure the author is a close DeLonge/blink-182 person.

He is so inconsistent. This guy in recent interviews saying he can't take 6 months to record an album then another 3 months to your these 10-12 songs. I laugh that he keep changing his posts. Also IF he ever wants back he needs to talk to Mark who is clearly sick of his bullshit.

No one wants him back in blink, except tombots who have the same issues like him.

Even if he changes 180° and writes another self-titled album, do you think this will last long?

He'll find another "project" and puts blink on the back burner for years and years.

...But, I'm open for another BCR record (perhaps will never happen), even with Travis, but he should stay out of blink.

3 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

why are we even trying to credit this as someone related or close to Tom, or even Tom himself... its more than likely just a Fanboy 

In reality it probably is a fanboy or someone trolling, but the idea of it actually being Tom is both really funny and really sad to me

29 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

He is so inconsistent. This guy in recent interviews saying he can't take 6 months to record an album then another 3 months to your these 10-12 songs. I laugh that he keep changing his posts. Also IF he ever wants back he needs to talk to Mark who is clearly sick of his bullshit.

It is so obvious, at least to me, that he has mental issues, and is taking his lack of popularity at this point, pretty hard. As Mark said "he is in a bad spot". So this is attention grabbing, nothing more. He isn't going back to Blink; he needs to keep his name associated with the group for attention reasons and it was clearly in reaction to the press release that he "left the group for aliens" which Tom took as " This guy is a loser now". Tom had to lash out in the only way he knows how at this point, he is still IN Blink 182; but its bullshit.

I don't know if you guys know this, but Tom had to remove about 70-80% of his followers off facebook because they attacked him. He'd post and it would be 70% attacks. So all those people were removed. It's only positive stuff from the tombots now.

This obviously is going to have an impact of him, he may be crazy but he isn't stupid; deep down he knows he is a loser now.

1 minute ago, Olidamus said:

I don't know if you guys know this, but Tom had to remove about 70-80% of his followers off facebook because they attacked him. He'd post and it would be 70% attacks. So all those people were removed. It's only positive stuff from the tombots now.

This obviously is going to have an impact of him, he may be crazy but he isn't stupid; deep down he knows he is a loser now.

Meanwhile Matt publicly deals with heat for "not being Tom" professionally. 

Tom is only hurting himself at this point.

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

damn, he even blocked me on instagram (i have already spoken about it), i witnessed how he remove all negative comments under his posts from different people, when they disappeared right after publication. i read some tweets about how he block users with negative replies. and always, when i talk about his mental issues - people started attack me like "you're not a doctor  to diagnose him!", but sorry, this is very obvious, isn't it?