The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Getting back on topic here, I don't post much but I wanted to chime in.  

Let's assume this is regarding his big alien and secret meetings with government officials documentary or whatever it is.  How is this going to be any different than the ones you see on Netflix or the internet besides the fact that he's a musician from a band we all love? How do the facts he is presenting have any validation? I think it's going to be written off as just another conspiracy documentary. I don't think people would take any of these facts or segments seriously unless this was on CNN or any big news network. 

I'm not bashing it in anyway because I'm curious as to what it could be but I'm wondering what his expectations are when it's released.

20170723_154019.png

It will be another meh or at best semi-interesting thing he can't say much about because it's top secret and after announcement of an announcement it will go nowhere or he will release a comic about something which is of course going to be groundbreaking...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Osgod said:

It will be another meh or at best semi-interesting thing he can't say much about because it's top secret and after announcement of an announcement it will go nowhere or he will release a comic about something which is of course going to be groundbreaking...

Being in the military I can tell you that they won't give him any real facts or proof. All of that requires a really high security clearance which almost impossible to get. Most of these people who will be in it are going to be military veterans or ex government workers. I just can't seem to find any validaty in their statements.

13 hours ago, Olidamus said:

How long till Tom connects Chester Bennington's death to him seeing a UFO?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chester-bennington-revealed-saw-ufo-10856557

Ahh, i love this. You, Oliver are the perfect type for scraching the surface's of pizzagate. If i remember right, you dont care much about 9/11, chemtrails snf basic conspiracy-stuff? I feel like you are atheists-kindof guy who only likes things you can prove, science and stuff?

I was the same, and this one really got me. I know when you smell that something is off, you cant just drop it before you know how it is.

14 hours ago, justin88182 said:

Being in the military I can tell you that they won't give him any real facts or proof. All of that requires a really high security clearance which almost impossible to get. Most of these people who will be in it are going to be military veterans or ex government workers. I just can't seem to find any validaty in their statements.

But he's TOM DELONGE from Blink-182, and can connect with the youth. His rockstar status led to important people answering his calls/emails, and because he "knew his shit" they have entrusted him as the voice of this movement! He has top secret advisors from all parts of the government, and has been led through the highest security protocols to meet with these people! His friend even saw someone BEND A SPOON WITH HIS MIND!!!! Because this information is so amazing, it must be released as fictional books because we would not be able to handle the information if given in full! If you are intrigued, make sure you pick up the FICTIONAL $24.99 book, along with a matching t-shirt and lapel pin, and Tom will even sign it for $20 extra!

^ this is literally what he says when people call "bullshit" on him... 

His Instagram post the other day was a "sponsored" post, meaning he paid for the advertising to announce the delay of the already delayed announcement. How sad.

I hope it's the documentary series finally coming to agreement with a platform for release. Would love to watch Tom chase Bigfoot on Netflix one weekend.

On 2017. 07. 24. at 7:55 PM, CC182 said:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2015702

Edit: heavily delonge-related

this story tells nothing. irrelevant connections everywhere.

it's is so stupid. these alt-right idiots try to set clinton's side (e.g podesta) as "the pedos", and they try to convince people with this "john podesta - tom delonge - blink-182 - linkin park - chester bennington" connection chain.

the thing is: if chester was assasinated by the illuminaty (in defense of those pedophile groups), then why would anyone think tom delonge is the next victim? he's on the other side, he's basically podesta's puppet...

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

Wow, conspiracy theorists undermining the emotional turmoil of the severly depressed and suicidal. that's just fabulous. 

It's odd how into kiddie diddling theories these people get, right?

Seems a lot like misdirection to me ...

Hey, look at that vast underground, secret group of powerful kid fuckers (illuminaughty???) says the kid molester. 

Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain.

11 hours ago, CC182 said:

Ahh, i love this. You, Oliver are the perfect type for scraching the surface's of pizzagate. If i remember right, you dont care much about 9/11, chemtrails snf basic conspiracy-stuff? I feel like you are atheists-kindof guy who only likes things you can prove, science and stuff?

I was the same, and this one really got me. I know when you smell that something is off, you cant just drop it before you know how it is.

There is no sense in believing anything that lacks tangible evidence.

I think people create this stuff in their minds because they find real life boring? Who knows. But its odd when people get obsessed and really start believing fictional stuff.

And I am the guy that is open to theories about stuff, but there has to be some credibility.