The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

No meltdown related but I just found this article (that doesn't have anything to do with blink or Tom) but it was written by Brendan Kelly and the way it starts really makes me laugh. He's so right about Tom.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/6vgpn9/pearl-jam-vs-nirvana-as-the-most-influential-90s-band?utm_campaign=global 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7-11-2017 at 6:02 PM, Scott. said:

We all slag Tom off and think he’s batshit but I tell you what I’d rather go for a pint with him than Mark or Travis. I could talk to him about mad shit for hours. 

I agree 200%

I often joke about him but a long conversation with him would be so much more interesting. With Mark or Travis it would be forced and awkward for me.

I think I'd spend the first twenty minutes being like 'Holy crap it's Tom Delonge' and then once that wore off I'd probably get annoyed by his ridiculousness and stupidity. I don't have a high social tolerance for that kind of thing. 

• Like 1

On 7.11.2017 at 6:02 PM, Scott. said:

We all slag Tom off and think he’s batshit but I tell you what I’d rather go for a pint with him than Mark or Travis. I could talk to him about mad shit for hours. 

I used to think that way, too. But sadly I'm no longer convinced that it would be cool to hang out with Tom these days. Would probably end in a fight with him.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Right on cue, Tom is breaking out the Blink 182 posts.

Yup, like clockwork. Right when it gets to the point where no one cares about his current project, he pulls out the Blink/BCR card to get some retweets and attention. It will be followed by spamming the projects.

Anyone on the ava movement facebook page see that angelina nova post about her instagram?

Filled with love. He does this occasionally on my profile.. lurkin lmao. Maybe I’ll do a duet with him one day. ??
Insta: @angelinnovaofficial

Couldnt show the pics but one picture was her singing not now and he put beautiful ?

Dunno just felt weird to me shes a super fan and met him a few times thought oliver and that affair story in my head lol

• Like 1