The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

15 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

do you mean tom likes or comments her posts? i checked her profile, but haven't seen an example... she's just an obsessed tombot it seems.

Tom doesn't even follow her, she probably writes Tom letters at TTS and begs him to check out her post saying it will make her day (Neither her, nor the cover are impressive at all IMO). She has a picture of a b-day card he wrote her for her 18th b-day which is creepy, but again, I would be willing to bet she begged TTS for it. Tom obliged, and she's trying to twist it like Tom cares about her. Obsessed Tombot for sure.

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

do you mean tom likes or comments her posts? i checked her profile, but haven't seen an example... she's just an obsessed tombot it seems.

He wrote on that video beautiful ? 

And she has 3 examples of him lurking through her profile and commenting ...

Plus if you banged a girl and your married you wouldnt follow them on instagram lol

Theres a video of them actually singing together ..

Not saying he has actually banged her, but i found the comments pretty inappropriate...and suspicious lol

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Tom doesn't even follow her, she probably writes Tom letters at TTS and begs him to check out her post saying it will make her day (Neither her, nor the cover are impressive at all IMO). She has a picture of a b-day card he wrote her for her 18th b-day which is creepy, but again, I would be willing to bet she begged TTS for it. Tom obliged, and she's trying to twist it like Tom cares about her. Obsessed Tombot for sure.

She posted a screenshot of at least three examples of Tom interacting with her Instagram profile in the last couple weeks so you’re a little off there.

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

She posted a screenshot of at least three examples of Tom interacting with her Instagram profile in the last couple weeks so you’re a little off there.

If they actually had anything going on she would not be posting crap like that, and certainly wouldn't be fan girling at a TTS book signing where Tom looks like he has no clue who she is. She's just tagging him and TTS in everything, Tom's being kind, and she's pretending like it makes her special. There's fan boys of Tom out there who do the same stuff. Their heart skips a beat when TTS likes their photo. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

If they actually had anything going on she would not be posting crap like that, and certainly wouldn't be fan girling at a TTS book signing where Tom looks like he has no clue who she is. She's just tagging him and TTS in everything, Tom's being kind, and she's pretending like it makes her special. There's fan boys of Tom out there who do the same stuff. Their heart skips a beat when TTS likes their photo. 

I️ agree with you I️ don’t think there’s anything going on, but she has gotten more attention than 99.9% of toms fans.

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If Tom ever cheated on Jen, she probably deserved it. But I think he's too scared of her to ever do that. I certainly don't trust her because of her shady business dealings and involvement in TTS. If Tom was still touring with blink 182, she'd probably be in bed with all those CIA guys. 

Dude, as always I ask - what are you on?

10 hours ago, Clarke said:

There's no way Tom and that girl are doing anything.  Are we actually questioning that?

I don't think anyone sensible is questioning that, it's bananas. leaving one word comments = cheating on his wife is a ridiculous stretch. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If Tom ever cheated on Jen, she probably deserved it. But I think he's too scared of her to ever do that. I certainly don't trust her because of her shady business dealings and involvement in TTS. If Tom was still touring with blink 182, she'd probably be in bed with all those CIA guys. 

And the 'idiot of the day' award goes to.....

NO ONE deserves to be cheated on. Period.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Ohlala 

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

I've seen this kinda stuff before (more of a greeting way than this fangirl of Tom) with friends and hell even seen my own mother do that. Usually it's girls who kiss another girl on the lips as a way to say bye or hello or whatever. Kinda like a hug in a sense. Never seen guys do it to guys like that though, unless they're drunk as hell and snog each other as a joke. As for a guy kissing a girl like that, I have seen it before, people in relationships kissing another person, with no meaning or feeling to it. Exactly like that video. Although if it was more frequent and more than once with the same person, then it's probably worth assuming something is going on. But I have seen it, kisses like that even with the most loyal people. Kinda like the French stereotype of kissing on the cheek.