The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

17 hours ago, Ghost said:

And the 'idiot of the day' award goes to.....

NO ONE deserves to be cheated on. Period.

If she did it first then its ok. My second point though is that her name is all over the TTS investor documents. Im just saying where theres smoke there could be fire. 

If they got divorced I wonder who the cause would be. Stubborn Tom who does whatever he wants or Jen who pushes him to do these things for money. Or maybe they are in on it together

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If she did it first then its ok. My second point though is that her name is all over the TTS investor documents. Im just saying where theres smoke there could be fire. 

If they got divorced I wonder who the cause would be. Stubborn Tom who does whatever he wants or Jen who pushes him to do these things for money. Or maybe they are in on it together

Dahell, man?

Are you guessing she cheated on him? You have proof of that? So what? That doesn't justify he has to cheat on her. f someone cheats on you, get rid of him/her, but never fall into the same shit. And how about the rest your guessing?

CSI Blink Boards.

Feeling This is a whacko who's obsessed with blinks kids and gets far too creepily interested in their lives, I'd ignore him. the mans a nutcase. 

We know bugger all about Jen and pretending otherwise is just pure fantasy. 

5 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

What's more punk rock though?

Riding off into the sunset chasing aliens.

Or covering All Time Low songs co written by Hillary Duff's producer and playing strict 90 minute shows?

the answer is neither. 

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

Tom has a point, he's just as crazy as those who follow religion to a tee.

Sure, but that isn't saying much.

13 hours ago, Speedo said:

I don't see the big deal, dude is nuts for aliens. Whatever. No more insane than any other obsession.

I guess, but its self destructive. I have obsessions, weird ones. I love being in 18th century garb in upstate NY at Fort Ticonderoga. But I am not going to quit my job and go live in the woods up there to do it. Difference between an obsession being healthy and one that is will end up destroying a person.

What Tom is doing will lead to ruin IMO, he is already getting there.

I'd say obsessing over something that is real...like a real life thing...whether it's retarded or not...is a hell of a lot LESS insane than obsessing over a completely made up fantasy that dominates your life, your perspective on existence, and damages your real world relationships.

• Like 1

After watching that recently uncovered 2004 show, Blink should have never come back. Even more certain now.

As Big as Blink was pre hiatus; they definitely developed an entire new generation of fans who were not around during that time. Instead of these fans craving that shit like craving a Beatles reunion, they get to see some shitty half hearted piece of shit, writer for hire band.

Oh well.

People aren't asking him the right questions; like how does he plan to fund projects that cost hundreds of millions of dollars with a $2 mil donation?

Tom can talk about bios of the losers he has working for them all day long; they may know everything (doubtful) but that aside, you needs thousands of employees, warehouses, and hundreds of millions of dollars to pull this off.

Where ya getting the money Tom?

7 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

People aren't asking him the right questions; like how does he plan to fund projects that cost hundreds of millions of dollars with a $2 mil donation?

Tom can talk about bios of the losers he has working for them all day long; they may know everything (doubtful) but that aside, you needs thousands of employees, warehouses, and hundreds of millions of dollars to pull this off.

Where ya getting the money Tom?

ha! that's what poet anderson the book part 2 with short film presale package is for. stay tuned children!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

After watching that recently uncovered 2004 show, Blink should have never come back. Even more certain now.

As Big as Blink was pre hiatus; they definitely developed an entire new generation of fans who were not around during that time. Instead of these fans craving that shit like craving a Beatles reunion, they get to see some shitty half hearted piece of shit, writer for hire band.

Oh well.

Care to share details for that recently uncovered show please?

P.S. All these pre-hiatus shows contained so much energy. The post reunion ones feel scripted, with a few exceptions, one of them being the acoustic shows/songs.

2 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

Care to share details for that recently uncovered show please?

P.S. All these pre-hiatus shows contained so much energy. The post reunion ones feel scripted, with a few exceptions, one of them being the acoustic shows/songs.

Weird thing is, I saw Blink a few days before this show and don't remember them being this good, so full of energy. Maybe so many years of seeing mediocre.

Tom is dripping in sweat by like the 4th song, so hot. :-)

*Parts of this show have aleady been shown before, but this is the entire thing.

Thanks man! It shows how we take so much stuff for granted especially when something's consistently great. Sure, it works the other way around, too - we got used to the post-reunion shows and labeled performances that were slightly standing out compared to the rest as "great".

Not pointing my finger at you with the "taking for granted" part, just some thoughts in general.