The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Yet, here you are ... Arguing. I'm sorry I don't feel the same way as you Ghent, clearly there are some issues you haven't finished dealing with when it comes to Tom DeLonge. I'm sorry he hurt you but you can't just go around demeaning everyone who doesn't empathize with you. That's just not how life works, buddy!

I don't know what the filing has to do with any point I'm making ... You seem to think that I'm saying Tom isn't scamming people. Which isn't surprising as you have a habit of picking random things to put in people's mouth and argue against.

Tom DeLonge isn't the Antichrist, Pal. You'll be okay.

Save yourself any additional embarrassment and read the fine print of TTS Academy before weighing in.

And if you don't care enough to read it, don't come here to ignorantly white knight.

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Save yourself any additional embarrassment and read the fine print of TTS Academy before weighing in.

And if you don't care enough to read it, don't come here to ignorantly white knight.

There you go again ... Making counter points on arguments I wasn't even making. You do this quite a bit, you know?

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

@GhostI dont think Jen cheated. I just think if Tom cheated, then he would only do it to get back at her. We know so little about them I can only speculate. Their marriage and business dealings in TTS are a mystery to me

This post makes more sense. But, anyway, I'll never justify a cheater. Ever. I don't care the reasons. You can't justify a cheater.

The rest of the story is not my business, to be honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I mean, you keep bring this up ... I never said anything about this ... I never said Tom was on the level and not scamming idiots. Why would I read that? It has nothing to do with what I'm saying at all ... That's your weird counter argument to whatever it is you think we are talking about, you read it. I don't give a shit about it.

I'm not sure what your getting at?

What's wrong with you? Are you feeling okay? Do you smell toast? What year is it?

In fact, I'm fully okay with Tom draining money from stupid people. I'm on board with it 100%. I'd do the same if I could, take my family on a nice vacation, have a few spa days ... Get a nice house ... Maybe get a German Shepherd and name it "Dubya". 

Fuck, I'd scam you dolts too!

Which reminds me, my record should be out next summer ... Buy now and get the Speedo Autobiography and t-shirt that can totally win you chicks, man.

Any of you fucktarded half-wits wanna invest in Speedo Inc.?

• Like 1

Fucktarded Half-wits is going to be my new go to for a while ... Trademark.

Remember that time I did that thing a long time ago that everybody laughed at and liked?

Well, I made a t-shirt about it.

It's been approved by some pretty high up people ... We are working on something bigger but I can't talk about it. You'll have to buy my book.

Big announcement coming soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Speedo said:

In fact, I'm fully okay with Tom draining money from stupid people. I'm on board with it 100%. I'd do the same if I could, take my family on a nice vacation, have a few spa days ... Get a nice house ... Maybe get a German Shepherd and name it "Dubya". 

Fuck, I'd scam you dolts too!

Which reminds me, my record should be out next summer ... Buy now and get the Speedo Autobiography and t-shirt that can totally win you chicks, man.

Any of you fucktarded half-wits wanna invest in Speedo Inc.?

I find it pretty comical that you made this post at the same time as the SNES scam post in the Video Games Thread. You should send that Chinese scam company an email giving them props 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

I find it pretty comical that you made this post at the same time as the SNES scam post in the Video Games Thread. You should send that Chinese scam company an email giving them props 

I fell for it. I looked into what they advertised and it came out legitimate. I had no idea that they could even advertise as being a part of a company that they had nothing to do with. Lesson learned. That's on me.

Sometimes I can be an idiot, that's well known and I don't deny it.

I get what Speedo is saying in a sense that you have to be punished for stupidity and not blame others. Like I forget to cancel my subscription to the Japanese adult site I signed up with and they hit me with a other $35 charge. My fault. I even said to myself "ya know Oliver you must like to give your money away you dumbass". Or like the other day I forgot to scan my shop rite card to get $5 off my merchandise, Another one where I paid for stupidity.

But Tom is still a piece of shit for doing what he does. It doesn't change that.

I like how Tom got greedy on the "advanced copy" of this new Poet book (advanced copies just released yesterday). Typically there are only 100 copies available, usually for $100. This time, there are 250. I'd be shocked if they sell all those. They also used to have way more cool perks, the first Poet you could meet Tom at TTS and discuss the script, the first Sekret Machines you could submit questions and Tom shot a private video answering the questions, most others the autograph would at least be personalized... Now it's just like meh, give me $25,000. 

49 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I like how Tom got greedy on the "advanced copy" of this new Poet book (advanced copies just released yesterday). Typically there are only 100 copies available, usually for $100. This time, there are 250. I'd be shocked if they sell all those. They also used to have way more cool perks, the first Poet you could meet Tom at TTS and discuss the script, the first Sekret Machines you could submit questions and Tom shot a private video answering the questions, most others the autograph would at least be personalized... Now it's just like meh, give me $25,000. 

I think he will sell them. Its only 250. You still have enough idiots out there.

Tom is still marketable, he just isn't marketable relative to the amount of money he needs.

I'm not so sure, they had trouble selling the last few "Advanced Books" (Cathedrals/Strange Times/Gods) with just 100 available and some of those even had a $60 option. I'm sure Poet is *slightly* more popular, but he's really reaching to see how many hardcore TomBots he's got out there. 

$200 investment, $100 book in the past 2 months, it's expensive being a Tom fan. At least for that price you can hang out with Blink for ~30 minutes and get your CDs signed.

I'm sure when it gets an official release date, there will be plenty of bundles available with various T-shirts! Don't you worry @Kay !