The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I think what's most alarming is that these gov officials actually might think Tom has some sort of major pull with these announcement announcements?

I don't think they do, that's why I further believe Tom was on to something and was adopted to be lead down a insane path of confusion.

Working for the US government for 11 years now and seeing the inner workings; I just don't buy it. This is a professional organization believe it or not. Unless I am missing something, no one is going to be like "Oh Tom Delonge is getting close to the truth, lets confuse him".

Classified information is handled as such, its on a need to know basis, if you don't need to know, no one is going to tell you. If I find a classified folder that someone left out and if I open it, I will get prosecuted.

If there is "spillage" meaning, someone knows something that they shouldn't know, an investigation is done and criminal punishments are handed out like candy. Its done all the time, its just rarely publicized.

There is no need to hire people to confuse.

But hey, I could be wrong, different branches might work differently.

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Working for the US government for 11 years now and seeing the inner workings; I just don't buy it. This is a professional organization believe it or not. Unless I am missing something, no one is going to be like "Oh Tom Delonge is getting close to the truth, lets confuse him".

Classified information is handled as such, its on a need to know basis, if you don't need to know, no one is going to tell you. If I find a classified folder that someone left out and if I open it, I will get prosecuted.

If there is "spillage" meaning, someone knows something that they shouldn't know, an investigation is done and criminal punishments are handed out like candy. Its done all the time, its just rarely publicized.

There is no need to hire people to confuse.

So when that supposed government official told tom "we found a life form", you think they were telling him the truth? No fucking way.

54 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Do we have verified proof of this so called "Government official" telling Tom about finding life forms?

Or is Tom making shit up? Because afterall, he posts CGI videos as proof of alien life form, so honestly I haven't bothered to dig into his tangled web of bullcrap any further.

Let's just say toms not making it up. You believe the government told him the truth...?

6 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Let's just say toms not making it up. You believe the government told him the truth...?

I don't believe the government told him anything.

Unless I see proof.

Tom has a clear history of lying:

"Wikileaks emails to podesta exposed a lot of stuff"

"Check out this real video of UFO's"

"I am on the phone right now booking Blink shows"

Everything about his new company is essentially a lie as well, all you have to do is read the financial statements. They aren't on the verge of building $300m spaceships, they are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Its all bullshit until I see something legit.

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I don't believe the government told him anything.

Unless I see proof.

Tom has a clear history of lying:

"Wikileaks emails to podesta exposed a lot of stuff"

"Check out this real video of UFO's"

"I am on the phone right now booking Blink shows"

Everything about his new company is essentially a lie as well, all you have to do is read the financial statements. They aren't on the verge of building $300m spaceships, they are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Its all bullshit until I see something legit.

Yea I don't care what you think is bullshit or not. We all know tom is mostly full of shit. Now answer the question.

9 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Yea I don't care what you think is bullshit or not. We all know tom is mostly full of shit. Now answer the question.

I did answer your question, do I believe the government told him the truth? I don't believe the government told him anything.

Lets break it down to a 4 year old level so that you can understand.

Lets say you think Ernie and Bert gave rubber ducky a bath with shampoo. You want to know if I think the idea that they used shampoo is the truth or a lie . My response is, I don't think they gave the duck a bath in the first place.

Bert_and_Ernie.JPG

29 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I did answer your question, do I believe the government told him the truth? I don't believe the government told him anything.

Lets break it down to a 4 year old level so that you can understand.

Lets say you think Ernie and Bert gave rubber ducky a bath with shampoo. You want to know if I think the idea that they used shampoo is the truth or a lie . My response is, I don't think they gave the duck a bath in the first place.

Bert_and_Ernie.JPG

Dodge and deflect. Cool story bro. I am asking you a simple fundamental question. It's a yes or a no. That's fine Oliver, don't answer it. mr government officianado.

I agree. Tom has nothing except his imagination and hability to lie year after year and take monetary profit about it.

Best scenario will be another film/book/doco that, in form of fiction, will touch any crazy subject you can imagine. Then Tom will say that, even if it's ficion, is based on real shit.

Yeah, real BULLshit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I agree. Tom has nothing except his imagination and hability to lie year after year and take monetary profit about it.

Best scenario will be another film/book/doco that, in form of fiction, will touch any crazy subject you can imagine. Then Tom will say that, even if it's ficion, is basen on real shit.

Yeah, real BULLshit.

Exactly!

Let me have a litle off topic here to explai how I see Tom nowadays. I'm sorry you don't understand spanish, but I don't know english spoken examples.

Tom, now, is just doing exacty the same as this guy, overall speaking. That guy is able to do a video about Mars or whatever, taking conclussions as "NASA is editing the pictures to make it look more red" or "what you see in the astroonaut's helmet reflection is not another astronaut" just using his non existent photography knowledge as evidences. This man talks about RAW images and dyniamic range when editing JPEGs. I mean, anyone who has some knowledge in photography or desing knows how limited JPEG is in terms of resolution and dynamic range compared to a RAW file. But hey, he doesn't care. His balls are bigger than all that shit, righ?

Also, he usually speaks about manipulated images (supposedly by NASA) by manipulating those JPEG that NASA releases and color them back to their 'original colours' (???). I mean, on a JPEG, just ignoring the original white balance, not having a neutral grey on the scene, and applying 'automatic' processes in Photoshop... It's crazy. On the video I linked, you can see him saying that the reflection on the astronaut's helmet is not another astronaut, just because when he takes another different picture of an astronaut, desaturate it, and lowering its resolution, it doesn't look identical, just ignoring that the glass on the helmet, due to it's onvexity, is just distorting the image reflected on it. Maybe. Absolutely bananas.

Well, Tom is pretty much like that. Not doing the exact same things, but you get the point. He's able to pick a random internet picture as an evidente of extraterrestrial life, and then pretend to be taken seriously when he says anything and answers you saying "I know a lot more than you but I can't tell you".

Brilliant.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Smalls said:

So when that supposed government official told tom "we found a life form", you think they were telling him the truth? No fucking way.

Tom may have been bullshitted by someone who may have worked for the government in some fringe capacity, but I doubt the person was telling Tom anything in his capacity as a government official but as an individual seeking to gain something from Tom.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Working for the US government for 11 years now and seeing the inner workings; I just don't buy it.

i think you should probably look at it that way. “the government” is pretty broad.

i work in the film industry. but i work in post production. a very specific area of post production. my friends who work on sets, in writers rooms, or at agencies have TOTALLY different experiences. the way things are handled couldn’t be more different.

ego clashing and harvey weinstein bullshit are way less likely to happen where i work. it just wouldn’t fly. but at an agency, that shit happens every day and they get away with it.

• Like 1