The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

True, I guess I just don't see the need to feed Tom Delonge bad information.

Professional organizations usually don't resort to such foolishness. Tom is like a 4 year old child in a room full of professional adults.

miramax was a professional organization owned by disney. didn’t stop them from doing ridiculous things like paying women off and making them sign non disclosure agreements when they were raped by harvey weinstein. i would call that foolishness but it was their way of hiding criminal information.

I will give Tom some credit when he releases ONE new piece of information. Just one! We're going on 3 years of him saying "I know stuff! Trust me!". This whole act is played out. I remember on Coast 2 Coast he said his cousin saw Bigfoot camping recently and had footage of it, when pressed for more info he would just babble and make stuff up, the footage ended up being from several years ago and was proven fake (And NOT from a family member or friend of his!). Then the recent Rogan/YouTube clip that is laughably fake. This is the type of crap Tom believes. He's released two books already, not ONE new piece of information in either. 1,000+ pages. 

If you had all of the secrets of the universe, don't you think you would share ONE when pitching your new Spaceship company and seeking 200 million in investors? 

I'm so over Tom that I can't even bring myself to buy the physical WDNTW acoustic cd  for $5 with free shipping, and I collect physical Blink related crap. 

Exactly. I mean, I can't believe we're already discussing something like that. 10 years full of bullshit and no proof, and there is still a group of people who believes he's into something really important ang game changing. Really? I mean, if he was in that position... believe me, he wouldn't be so open about it and woudn't be saying "I know but you nope" again and again.People who really knows shit, also knows that it's really sensible stuff. So, if you break the rules, you can consider yourself done.

He said he paid $10,000 for someone to create a website where people can share UFO experiences/videos/etc. Wouldn't be surprised if that is the "announcement" coming next week. Perhaps accompanied by some video "evidence" he claims he's allowed to share now. (Which will probably be fake af)

14 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

He said he paid $10,000 for someone to create a website where people can share UFO experiences/videos/etc. Wouldn't be surprised if that is the "announcement" coming next week. Perhaps accompanied by some video "evidence" he claims he's allowed to share now. (Which will probably be fake af)

Isn't that just a collaborative version of the Strange Times website he had a while back? 

19 minutes ago, Ghost said:

$10,000 for a website?

tumblr_or9ox7tlYs1v1z098o1_500.gif

One of the companies we were discussing creating a new website for our business with wanted to charge us £20K

Safe to say we didn't go with them lol

Didn't he promise like 2 weeks ago that the "announcement" was a week away? Pff.

TTS Academy has 2.056 million "invested" from 1,999 investors. So an average "investment" of $1,028 per person. Yeah right. Someone made a huge "investment" that is throwing that number off.

Poet Anderson "advanced" copy still hasn't sold 250 copies... I'm tellin ya, even the most die hard TomBots are getting sick of giving this guy cash.

I agree, I mean he's not even making people waste money on over priced merch now, he's literally just getting people to hand him money.  I read an article that looked into the actual public contract/thing regarding this and it showed Tom has a guaranteed salary attached to this, regardless of how functional or profitable it is.  Just seems incredibly sketchy at this point.