The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, knapton said:

His coming soon announcements are getting so old. I dont know how anyone on his team doesnt see it. He must be surrounded with 100% yes men. 

I think he only has a team of two or three people and one is his sister so yeah, probably. 

That’s my thought as well, what could Trav possibly be filming that he would drive down to TTS and do an interview with Tom?

If it was BCR/Blink related Tom would definitely have some stupid hashtags hinting it.

I’ll believe it when Trav posts about it, or Tom posts a pic of the two. Still funny how Tom has NEVER mentioned Mark, it’s always acting super cool with Trav...

Edit: Trav liked it and commented, so he’s there for something...

I'm sure Travis just sent some people over there for the interview, he's not there with Tom.

It could be something about Travis so he reached out to the people who were part of his past. I can't imagine anything else other than that.

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

No. the comeback from being dead since 2004, kicking out their lead singer, and writing an album good enough to bring them back to mainstream relevance, grab them a Grammy nom, and a gold album!

Good Times.

You left out the part where they hired someone to write an album for them

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Hey guys, I've been stupidly busy lately but I saw Tom's post about Travis and I decided to drop by. I am so curious about what's going on.

I'll be back regularly soon, during or after the holidays. I'm just finishing up my last semester of college.

Good luck with finals dude!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

No. the comeback from being dead since 2004, kicking out their lead singer, and writing an album good enough to bring them back to mainstream relevance, grab them a Grammy nom, and a gold album!

Good Times.

During 2009 / 2014 they played at least 186 shows & released one album and one EP. That is an average of 37-38 shows/year. Obviously not dead since 2004.

• Like 2

My goodness, has anyone read the comments on that credit cards photo? Shit's unreal.

"Please get this approved for Texas so I can invest. I'm beyond intrigued to see what your company has to offer and the future of our planet in general"

Is just one of them.  Ppl actually think Tom is going to deliver them the goods.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

My goodness, has anyone read the comments on that credit cards photo? Shit's unreal.

"Please get this approved for Texas so I can invest. I'm beyond intrigued to see what your company has to offer and the future of our planet in general"

Is just one of them.  Ppl actually think Tom is going to deliver them the goods.

Hmm, is it real people, or just bots?