The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Honestly, got to lose some respect for Joe Rogan, if Rogan knew the entire thing was a scam, and that Tom was full of shit, he should have called him out right then and there more forcefully than he did.

I get it, when someone comes into your house to be interviewed, you have to treat them with a certain respect.

But when the dude is scamming people out of millions, and you are aware of it, you need to ambush him and call it out. Let him leave, let him get uncomfortable, but stand your ground.

Rogan didn't do that.

Pussy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Honestly, got to lose some respect for Joe Rogan, if Rogan knew the entire thing was a scam, and that Tom was full of shit, he should have called him out right then and there more forcefully than he did.

I get it, when someone comes into your house to be interviewed, you have to treat them with a certain respect.

But when the dude is scamming people out of millions, and you are aware of it, you need to ambush him and call it out. Let him leave, let him get uncomfortable, but stand your ground.

Rogan didn't do that.

Pussy.

Joe rogan knows its a scam??

17 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Rogan didn't do that.

Pussy.

Hell yes.

That what press will never do. Press is paid, pretty much. Tom pays for his propaganda in the sies we all have seen releasing articles about his endeavours. They'll never go confront him. I mean, not in a rude way, but with all de "uhm, ahm, I know shit you don't know", would be enough for a brave journalist to say: look man, if you don't provide PROOF, then I'll say this is a bullshitty scam, go out my studio".

• Like 1

I don't think anyone on here has really denied that UFO's likely exist. I am sure a poll would show the majority of people think they do exist. 4 Also never denied that the government was researching them, until they had more important things to fund. Also don't deny that Tom has worked his ass off on this stuff and has attracted attention from some government rejects who see an easy salary. So, no shocker there.

But the thoughts on the company remain; it will go nowhere and be a complete failure. It's a legal scam.