The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 3/11/2017 at 4:57 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Imagine for a moment that Tom was back in the band. Would they still perform California songs at shows? Can you imagine Tom singing any of those songs? It'd be interesting for sure.

"da voice-is in mah yead are always screamingg"

• Like 1

Look, if Tom wants to make books and movies about ufo's, more power to him. But please try to avoid doing a fictional book then a non-fictional book, a documentary and then a narrative film that all interweaves. Pick one or the other, Tom. I can't decipher what's what in his grand scheme of releases. Honestly it's part of the reason I'm not picking up any of his books he cowrote, and this is coming from someone who used to only bookmark alien and ufo websites on his family's computer growing up.

• Like 1

Tom is clearly someone's bitch, and i believe its DNC.

"Tom, you can tell this, but under "fiction", some real shit with this one.." etc.

He was so brownynose with podesta emails that it showed us a new side from his ego - a humble and brown-nose-one.

He is either miserably disguided, or been used somehow. Either way hes fucked. Or then there will be a huge ufo disclosure and yea.

8 minutes ago, CC182 said:

"Tom, you can tell this, but under "fiction", some real shit with this one.." etc.

He was so brownynose with podesta emails that it showed us a new side from his ego - a humble and brown-nose-one.

He is either miserably disguided, or been used somehow. Either way hes fucked. Or then there will be a huge ufo disclosure and yea.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CC182 said:

Are you retarded?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CC182 said:

He is either miserably disguided, or been used somehow. Either way hes fucked. 

The really sad part is I have read and listened to so much UFO crap (because of Tom), that I have heard plenty of people make this exact point about him and actually understand what they mean. 

Many of these people think Tom is being fed disinformation, which he will then spread to us kiddos. Tom of course thinks there is absolutely no chance this is happening. He believes because he is Tom Delonge and walked into a meeting and "knew his stuff" that these advisors magically trusted him with the deepest sekrets of the government. In fact because of his rock star status and ability to reach the youth, these magical advisors entrusted him with the job of slowly leaking out this information through various forms of media, including fictional books.

We, as the unknowing peons, are unable to fully comprehend this information if given in full, therefore we must slowly be fed this information via several books, documentaries, movies,  t-shirts and lapel pins. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

The really sad part is I have read and listened to so much UFO crap (because of Tom), that I have heard plenty of people make this exact point about him and actually understand what they mean. 

Many of these people think Tom is being fed disinformation, which he will then spread to us kiddos. Tom of course thinks there is absolutely no chance this is happening. He believes because he is Tom Delonge and walked into a meeting and "knew his stuff" that these advisors magically trusted him with the deepest sekrets of the government. In fact because of his rock star status and ability to reach the youth, these magical advisors entrusted him with the job of slowly leaking out this information through various forms of media, including fictional books.

We, as the unknowing peons, are unable to fully comprehend this information if given in full, therefore we must slowly be fed this information via several books, documentaries, movies,  t-shirts and lapel pins. 

What a crock of shit lol

On 24.3.2017 at 4:48 PM, ryan1125 said:

Thank you.