The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

April 24th / April 3rd / March 26th / March 17th/ March 13th / Feb 27th / Feb 15th / Jan 21st / Jan 10th / Dec 20th

These are the most recent, according to his instagram, but I can't be arsed to keep scrolling down to look. And he has probably erased a lot of other posts where he was announcing announcements.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

April 24th / April 3rd / March 26th / March 17th/ March 13th / Feb 27th / Feb 15th / Jan 21st / Jan 10th / Dec 20th

These are the most recent, according to his instagram, but I can't be arsed to keep scrolling down to look. And he has probably erased a lot of other posts where he was announcing announcements.

jesus christ seriously? I knew it was frequently but I didnt realise it was multiple times a month, mental!

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

Haha that's hilarious, great research

He has even announced announcements for announcements i believe. And I still have no idea what the fuck he's up to.

Tom isn't even a person at this point. ''Tom'' is an idea. A very poor idea with holes in it....and when you finally start to ''get it''....it flies away like a bird tweeting new announcements for announcements while deleting older announcements.....

...And some throwback reference stuff to the times he was relevant so he gets an ego boost from all those likes.

Thats Tom Delonge now. Bye!

11 hours ago, Elisa said:

You are a true hero.

@Cheerios4u98 I'm back with another list. These are all the times Tom has announced announcements (of announcements) on instagram in 2016.

Dec 20th / Dec 6th / Dec 1st / Nov 11th / Oct 26th /  Oct 24th / Sept 6th / Aug 30th / Aug 27th / July 23rd / July 22nd / July 9th / June 22nd /  May 23rd / April 21st/ April 8th / April 3rd / March 23rd / March 10th / Feb 25th / Feb 17th /  Feb 14th / Feb 10th /  Feb 7th / Feb 1st / Jan 26th / Jan 19th /  Jan 13th /  Jan 12th /  Jan 10th /  Jan 5th / Jan 2nd 

Goodnight ✌

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

@Cheerios4u98 I'm back with another list. These are all the times Tom has announced announcements (of announcements) on instagram in 2016.

Dec 20th / Dec 6th / Dec 1st / Nov 11th / Oct 26th /  Oct 24th / Sept 6th / Aug 30th / Aug 27th / July 23rd / July 22nd / July 9th / June 22nd /  May 23rd / April 21st/ April 8th / April 3rd / March 23rd / March 10th / Feb 25th / Feb 17th /  Feb 14th / Feb 10th /  Feb 7th / Feb 1st / Jan 26th / Jan 19th /  Jan 13th /  Jan 12th /  Jan 10th /  Jan 5th / Jan 2nd 

Goodnight ✌

Hahahaha holy shit this is so much worse than I actually thought it would be.

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Hahahaha holy shit this is so much worse than I actually thought it would be.

Hahaha I know, right? We always joke about it but it's really insane. Do you think he's even aware of that?

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

Goodnight ✌

Someone should throw this to the man. Hahaha, even if he blocks you back on whatever social media shit.

• Like 1

I wonder how busy his announcements were the first few months of 2015 after he got kicked out.

I will never forget the first announcement of an announcement I experienced, the demo album. Few song snippets with #SongsWithoutAHome #April4 and then April 4th rolls around and its "PRE ORDER NOW WITH THESE EXCLUSIVE ART PRINT BUNDLES"

• Like 2