The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Even if you are in the gym using low weight, high reps, and all of that, you should be getting something more. Was just never impressed with his gains. That's all. I am not saying he's in bad shape, but again, for a guy who spends all the time in the gym and eats clean, its just very meh.

So when I see the waffles and chicken, it makes sense that his lack of gains are likely due to him not really eating clean and in the gym everyday. I don't see the big deal here.

Funny enough this is Tony Horton when he was 41 years old in 1999. He is not a "body builder" he does what Travis does, eats clean and goes to the gym. Do you see where I am going with this? Either Travis has bad genes or just cheats the shit out of his diet, which the latter is more likely.

.73c604b23be7ee851636e0b70c4aea78.jpg

110% certain this guy works out waaaay differently than Travis! Clearly that guys focus is building muscle.

Travis' lack of gains could be due to a lot things. Maybe because he's vegan? Plus, I think he just runs/jogs more than he lifts.

I want this to go so far as for Oli to film a ridiculous training montage to prove he can out excercise travis. First out guitar Matt, then out excercise Travis and then the ultimate achievement - out dad joke Mark! 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, M!ke said:

Genuine question Oliver, why do you even care how ripped Travis is?  I mean he doesn't look unhealthy at all, sure he's not the most buff guy in the world, but he doesn't look like he's on death's door or struggling to to move around.  He's still fantastic at the drums, and if he's not as into drugs as he used to be (which does seem to be the case), then he's probably going to live for many years to come (barring some sort of outside forces like a plane crash taking him out).  So seriously, who gives a shit?  I mean did you used to be attracted to him, or do you want to be attracted to him, but are finding it not possible because he doesn't meet your desires for how he looks?  I genuinely can't think of any other reason why you'd even care.

Don't give a damn. I made a truthful side comment and people lost their shit. So I had to clarify.

That being said, I do like to workout, and I do like to look decent and could never see myself with some huge gut or man boobs. So I do compare myself to other guys. Its not sexual at all, and not gay if it ain't sexual.

1 minute ago, Olidamus said:

Hasn't Travis said in multiple interviews that he is like a gym rat and eats very clean? Doesn't look it.

Richard Simmons was the go to fitness guy of the 1980's and his body is pathetic.

What should he look like then? Is there a certain image a clean eater and someone who works out a lot should look like? Do we all have the same genes?

I have friends who are total gym rats and can't put on much muscle because of their genes. I, on the other hand, can gain muscle very easily and bulk like crazy but I've tried to get super lean and ripped but I just don't have the body or genes to do it. I also have another friend who eats like shit and only works out three days a week and he is a six pack. We are all different.