The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

If there's any ever long drawn out topic in these boards, I just tend to skip past it. No problem for me. There's no way I'm gonna read the philosophies, meaning and impacts of the lyric "I think I like today. I think it's good." The line IMO just sucks. Period. Ain't even gonna explain why.

I'd definitely read the philosophies, meanings and impacts of +44's album though!

• Like 2

What a sad little man he has become.

I was thinking about going out in a blaze of glory on his facebook page. I am still on there because I stopped replying just before he figured out how to ban people. He'd ban quick, but if I can think of some great comments that would just cut him deep to the core I might consider it.

Guy deserves it, he is garbage.

• Like 7

Just now, Olidamus said:

What a sad little man he has become.

I was thinking about going out in a blaze of glory on his facebook page. I am still on there because I stopped replying just before he figured out how to ban people. He'd ban quick, but if I can think of some great comments that would just cut him deep to the core I might consider it.

Guy deserves it, he is garbage.

This needs to happen. I'll sacrifice myself for the cause as well. I'm blocked on instagram, might as well add facebook

• Like 2

I wish Travis would just ignore him, but he just liked the photo and commented with 2 emojis lol. Damnit Travis, quit egging him on!

It's pretty funny how he never posts anything with Mark involved! If Tom ever does re-join Blink, there's no doubt in my mind he will have to use Travis to slide back in. IMHO that is half of why he posts these, to keep the communication somewhat "open" with him and Travis, the other half is to stir up the fans and remind people (and himself) that he was relevant at one point.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

I wish Travis would just ignore him, but he just liked the photo and commented with 2 emojis lol. Damnit Travis, quit egging him on!

It's pretty funny how he never posts anything with Mark involved! If Tom ever does re-join Blink, there's no doubt in my mind he will have to use Travis to slide back in. IMHO that is half of why he posts these, to keep the communication somewhat "open" with him and Travis, the other half is to stir up the fans and remind people (and himself) that he was relevant at one point.

Sounds pretty smart to me!