The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

16 hours ago, Olidamus said:

What a sad little man he has become.

I was thinking about going out in a blaze of glory on his facebook page. I am still on there because I stopped replying just before he figured out how to ban people. He'd ban quick, but if I can think of some great comments that would just cut him deep to the core I might consider it.

Guy deserves it, he is garbage.

16 hours ago, Ghent said:

This needs to happen. I'll sacrifice myself for the cause as well. I'm blocked on instagram, might as well add facebook

Internet toughguys in the building, step the fuck back!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Internet toughguys in the building, step the fuck back!

This is funny coming from you. You are definitely one to hide behind anonymity on here. 

At least I have the guts to put myself out there with videos that could make me look ridiculous (and have done so). No doubt you are scared shitless of such an idea. You talked a lot of shit during that guitar competition but then you ran and hid.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Wasn't this a blink promo shot? I mean, he just cropped the photo, right?

I have the original of this it is actually just the two of them if I remember correctly, there's other decent HQ pics of two instead of three of them from huge shoots. 

also - 

7 hours ago, kcx182 said:

I like the new AVA EPs but he is dreaming if he thinks he's writing stuff at this speed of riffage, just pure rubbish. if that happens I'll eat my hat.

also @Olidamus and @Ghent I totally think it's lame but uh... take pics yeah? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

This is funny coming from you. You are definitely one to hide behind anonymity on here. 

At least I have the guts to put myself out there with videos that could make me look ridiculous (and have done so). No doubt you are scared shitless of such an idea. You talked a lot of shit during that guitar competition but then you ran and hid.

You had that pent up for a while?

I think you and I treat this place a little differently and it serves different purposes in our respective lives, no "scared shitless" about it mate.

Now I've said my bit, I'll let you go back to carefully crafting comments that will cut Tom deep to the core, if they're as good as the above post from you to me then he's not gonna know what hit him. 

14 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You had that pent up for a while?

I think you  and you treat this place a little differently and it serves different purposes in our respective lives, no "scared shitless" about it mate.

Now I've said my bit, I'll let you go back to carefully crafting comments that will cut Tom deep to the core, if they're as good as the above post from you to me then he's not gonna know what hit him. 

Dude, did you see what Oliver said to that fitness guru? He is the opposite of scared. He tells it like it is. He doesn't hide behind anything. You better run mate.

So it seems this "Strange Times" soundtrack where Tom goes back to his punk rock roots will be an AVA album... not sure how I feel about that. Although he did say AVA was just an art project so I suppose it can be any genre he wants. It'd be like an AVA album with Circle Jerk Pit as the opening track, just weird and not AVA to me. I wish he'd just release it as "Tom Delonge" before he ends up fucking up the legacy of ANOTHER one of my favorite bands.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kay said:

I have the original of this it is actually just the two of them if I remember correctly, there's other decent HQ pics of two instead of three of them from huge shoots. 

also - 

I like the new AVA EPs but he is dreaming if he thinks he's writing stuff at this speed of riffage, just pure rubbish. if that happens I'll eat my hat.

also @Olidamus and @Ghent I totally think it's lame but uh... take pics yeah? 

That's good to know, Kay. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

So it seems this "Strange Times" soundtrack where Tom goes back to his punk rock roots will be an AVA album... not sure how I feel about that. Although he did say AVA was just an art project so I suppose it can be any genre he wants. It'd be like an AVA album with Circle Jerk Pit as the opening track, just weird and not AVA to me. I wish he'd just release it as "Tom Delonge" before he ends up fucking up the legacy of ANOTHER one of my favorite bands.

to be fair the AVA EPs and Dream Walker don't exactly sound like old AVA. AVA is basically what he calls music stuff now. I imagine he'd have done more 'Tom Delonge' stuff but maybe odds and ends did worse than he thought, who knows. 

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Wasn't this a blink promo shot? I mean, he just cropped the photo, right?

This wasn't a blink promo shoot - Tom and Travis were doing promotion and an interview with Muchmusic - at the time, the Canadian MTV. Mark wasn't in the photoshoots or in the interviews for this one 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Osgod said:

As if Tom would be "hurt" by anything anybody posts on his social media. Lol. He thinks he is the greatest ever no matter what anybody writes. 

I don't agree, deep down, I think he is horribly insecure, hence the constant need to post pictures of him and Travis to keep the attention on himself and that BCR is just around the corner. Tom has to be reminded constantly that he is amazing. He has to remind himself that Blink 182 is somehow still his band and that of course he could come back at any time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I don't agree, deep down, I think he is horribly insecure, hence the constant need to post pictures of him and Travis to keep the attention on himself and that BCR is just around the corner. Tom has to be reminded constantly that he is amazing. He has to remind himself that Blink 182 is somehow still his band and that of course he could come back at any time.

I think he is the opposite of insecure - that's why he thinks everything he does is great.

He posts pics of him with Travis to stay relevant in the Blink world.