The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

13 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i'm 100% sure tom posts his own content, but has someone monitoring and cleaning the comment section for him. sorry oliver but your masterplan on scaring tom for life with your diabolic facebook post isn't a guarateed success... tom got away safely this time thank lord

Your idea doesn't align with facts, see Ghent's post.

1 hour ago, M!ke said:

... that made your day?

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

made his year I bet

What is really strange here is the tombot. How anyone could have an ounce of respect for him at this point is mind boggling. I get it, he was great, he wrote great music. But then he proved himself to be a complete arrogant asshole many times over.

How can you call yourself Blink fans and be ok with someone literally burned that shit to the ground? To make matters worse, he can't fucking let it go.

You are odd.

• Like 2

what really is strange is that you call other people tombots, but are more obsessed with tom then anybody on this board.... having a dear wish of verbally hurting a dude that couldn't care less about you as a person... classic obsessed ex-girlfriend move...

how about you just let it go and find someone new to obsess about?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ghent said:

His social media wouldn't be attacked if he didn't spam stupid shit and go like-farming with old pics of him and Travis.

I just shake my head and chuckle at his insanity and obvious "like-farming", then keep scrolling haha. If it bugged me I would just unfollow his account.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I just shake my head and chuckle at his insanity and obvious "like-farming", then keep scrolling haha. If it bugged me I would just unfollow his account.

So do I, 99% of the time..but when he's peddling shit that is a blatant ripoff or spewing some kind of lie I can't help myself

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i'm 100% sure tom posts his own content, but has someone monitoring and cleaning the comment section for him. sorry oliver but your masterplan on scaring tom for life with your diabolic facebook post isn't a guarateed success... tom got away safely this time thank lord

Lmao Tom is absolutely the one going through it himself.  Have we forgotten his late night Instagram comment section tirades already?

34 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

what really is strange is that you call other people tombots, but are more obsessed with tom then anybody on this board.... having a dear wish of verbally hurting a dude that couldn't care less about you as a person... classic obsessed ex-girlfriend move...

how about you just let it go and find someone new to obsess about?

Truth.

20 minutes ago, Ghent's Brother said:

Lmao Tom is absolutely the one going through it himself.  Have we forgotten his late night Instagram comment section tirades already?

tom going through it and replying himself doesn't rule out him having someone blocking people and deleting comments...

5 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Exactly, I remember before Tom figured out how to ban people, he would delete some comments. He deleted a comment that I wrote about him being a dishonest person who'd likely end up in court over his refusal to honor the Blink record contract he signed. Just the fact that he read it and removed it made my day.

I don't know what's more hilarious. Tom posting bullshit or your reaction to it. Why follow him if you hate him that much?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

tom going through it and replying himself doesn't rule out him having someone blocking people and deleting comments...

So right after he drunkenly responded to me one night at his kids baseball game one of his "assistants" jumped in and deleted my comment and blocked me right away?

Sounds plausible....

• Like 1

you do realize there's a possibilitie for multiple people logging in to his account.... he definetly deletes some stuff, but i'm sure he has someone else monitoring the comment section.

i'm sorry,  i didn't want to take your "tom interacted with me " moment away

scenes...

My guess is that Tom often posts on his social media accounts but he'll have people post the generic promotion/announcement parts sometimes. There's no way some random dude working for Tom posts a lot of the stuff seen on his social media accounts IMO. You know it's Tom when he's spouting out about big things coming, photos of blink related stuff, nostalgic stuff or the pretentious posts about changing the world or whatever it is he does.

The Tombot has evolved it would seem. 

It would appear the people most obsessed with Tom on here are the people who claim to hate him, they go round following his every move on social media getting wound up every single time when he shows the same behavioral patterns that he has done for the last decade or so. Very strange. 

This then followed by shouting "TOMBOT! TOMBOT!" as a defence mechanism whenever asked why they do it.

On a side note as well, claiming glory against potshots and deleted comments on his social media might be the lamest thing I've ever heard too. I think I'd rather be an AVA fanatic that dresses up as Poet Anderson on a daily basis than do/boast about that shit. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

The Tombot has evolved it would seem. 

It would appear the people most obsessed with Tom on here are the people who claim to hate him, they go round following his every move on social media getting wound up every single time when he shows the same behavioral patterns that he has done for the last decade or so. Very strange. 

This then followed by shouting "TOMBOT! TOMBOT!" as a defence mechanism whenever asked why they do it.

On a side note as well, claiming glory against potshots and deleted comments on his social media might be the lamest thing I've ever heard too. I think I'd rather be an AVA fanatic that dresses up as Poet Anderson on a daily basis than do/boast about that shit. 

Very true.

I was always a huge Tom fan but after he went crazy I still can enjoy some of the things he does (e.g. Neighborhoods and parts of AVA) but besides that I don't care and won't follow every move he makes and bitch about the same shit over and over again.

We all get it: He's crazy, obsessed with Aliens, was an ass to the Blink fan base, is burning money, is involved in a lot of stupid projects...but why do you follow everything he does and then brag about getting banned from his social media!? Seems like an unhealthy behavior to me.