The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

The Tombot has evolved it would seem. 

It would appear the people most obsessed with Tom on here are the people who claim to hate him, they go round following his every move on social media getting wound up every single time when he shows the same behavioral patterns that he has done for the last decade or so. Very strange. 

This then followed by shouting "TOMBOT! TOMBOT!" as a defence mechanism whenever asked why they do it.

On a side note as well, claiming glory against potshots and deleted comments on his social media might be the lamest thing I've ever heard too. I think I'd rather be an AVA fanatic that dresses up as Poet Anderson on a daily basis than do/boast about that shit. 

LOL, the only time Tom ever crosses my mind is when his stupid ass posts show on my facebook wall. There is no obsession.  You have to create this "obsession" idea as a defense mechanism against anything negative regarding him.

The Tombot thinks facts are totally irrelevant. The Tombot never listens to reason.

33 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

LOL, the only time Tom ever crosses my mind is when his stupid ass posts show on my facebook wall. There is no obsession.  You have to create this "obsession" idea as a defense mechanism against anything negative regarding him.

The Tombot thinks facts are totally irrelevant. The Tombot never listens to reason.

I think Tom is a dickhead and have no care for any ventures outside blink (bar the odd alright AVA song) - I'm happy to say he is a deluded idiot who talks absolute shite most of the time.

I do find it hilarious how people think he has serious mental health issues though, yeah he's an idiot and full of shit but it takes a bit more than that to need to be sectioned. 

I sometimes see his posts on social media too, I just think "oh well, that's classic Tom Delonge talking crap again" 2 seconds later I've scrolled on and moved on with my life. 

34 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Also posting horrible comments on his facebook wall would be fun, because he is a horrible person. Worst yet he is a complete liar and he continues to lie to Blink fans. Those people deserve to be exposed. Wouldn't you want to expose a liar?

It's just that simple. Sorry the tombot can't digest that one.

I don't dispute what you're saying overly I just don't care or have the inclination to go on a pointless one man venture against Tom Delonge and his lies to blink-182 fans, I'd rather do something that isn't pointless. 

If I were 16 then it might be something I'd take interest in though. 

That is fair enough. But what I would do is not an obsession.

Literally in the time it took you to type the two posts above, it could be done. Literally it is similar in nature to the posts you've written "Your an ass and here is why...." in response to me and others.

In fact it would take far less time than you have taken in this topic replying to me.

So although you claim to be above the fray, and don't think about such things, this is clearly not the case as you've spent how much time in this thread trying to tell people they are wrong? LOL

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Also posting horrible comments on his facebook wall would be fun, because he is a horrible person. Worst yet he is a complete liar and he continues to lie to Blink fans. Those people deserve to be exposed. Wouldn't you want to expose a liar?

It's just that simple. Sorry the tombot can't digest that one.

Yeah, he makes Hitler seem like n innocent guy. Tom DeLonge is really a monster. 

• Like 2

Yeah...I never think about the guy until he plops on my facebook making an announcement for an announcement with a terrible selfie

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

you do realize there's a possibilitie for multiple people logging in to his account.... he definetly deletes some stuff, but i'm sure he has someone else monitoring the comment section.

i'm sorry,  i didn't want to take your "tom interacted with me " moment away

Tom is so paranoid that he thinks cars follow him and even cancelled his Strange Times autograph signing because he thought he was going to be assassinated. You really think he's going to trust someone to log-in to his personal accounts with unlimited access? Lol.

Getting blocked by Tom is funny as fuck IMO, because you know he got hella salty about it for half a second or two. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Yeah, he makes Hitler seem like n innocent guy. Tom DeLonge is really a monster. 

LOL, at the Hitler stuff.

24 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Only a scared former tombots would be mad if he posted pics of him and Travis. Like HOW DARE HEEEEE

Only a Tombot totally devoid of logic would say something like this.

He posts that BCR shit for attention, oh yeah, and to try and hurt Mark.

You guys remember when Ilan was the next musical protege and him and Tom was going to change the world? I mean "We are planning a club tour and you better come see us because it will be the last time we are in these smaller venues"

.......Tour never happened BTW and the album basically flopped. Is AVA even still together? LOL

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

I don't buy the idea that anyone who doesn't hate Tom or think he's a horrible human is a Tom-Bot. That's a huge majority of Blink fans to group in with the people who are actually getting Poet Anderson tattoos and stuff haha

People who can defend his actions with a straight face at this point are Tombots.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Only a Tombot totally devoid of logic would say something like this.

He posts that BCR shit for attention, oh yeah, and to try and hurt Mark.

Anything he posts is for attention, that's how Instagram works. Hurt Mark? Because he's friends with Travis? At least he's trying to be. I would love to see where this leads, but damn if a guy can't have a friend without hurting somebody in this crazy blink world.

That is fair enough. But what I would do is not an obsession.

Literally in the time it took you to type the two posts above, it could be done. Literally it is similar in nature to the posts you've written "Your an ass and here is why...." in response to me and others.

In fact it would take far less time than you have taken in this topic replying to me.

So although you claim to be above the fray, and don't think about such things, this is clearly not the case as you've spent how much time in this thread trying to tell people they are wrong? LOL

It's a bit different though isn't it, I mean this is a forum with people I talk too/debate shit with.

I'm not hopefully sniping on social media on the page on the small chance I'll get a response or blocked.

32 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

You guys remember when Ilan was the next musical protege and him and Tom was going to change the world? I mean "We are planning a club tour and you better come see us because it will be the last time we are in these smaller venues"

.......Tour never happened BTW and the album basically flopped. Is AVA even still together? LOL

So you mean Tom posts shit and makes promises he can't keep...no one argues with you about that and no one is defending him for that. 

17 hours ago, Olidamus said:

What is really strange here is the tombot. How anyone could have an ounce of respect for him at this point is mind boggling. I get it, he was great, he wrote great music. But then he proved himself to be a complete arrogant asshole many times over.

How can you call yourself Blink fans and be ok with someone literally burned that shit to the ground? To make matters worse, he can't fucking let it go.

You are odd.

I guess I just find it weird that you care this much about what Tom feels at this point.  I think there are much bigger celebrity pieces of shit out there, but I'm not wasting my time posting on their wall, and watching to see if they delete it and then getting some weird sense of satisfaction out of it.  I can't personally identify with that.

• Like 2