The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, kcx182 said:

sorry for the double post

this is like the second time in a week he's randomly name-dropped blink to get people to pay more attention to his shit. i honestly thought this time it was a genuine announcement of a project, since it's so formal, but yet again it's an announcement that the announcement no one knew was delayed is being delayed again

• Like 3

I hope he leaks actual evidence of extraterrestrials. How funny would that be? Eh. I enjoy seeing him mention blink in any capacity these days. Back during the reunion tour he barely talked about blink (remember how half the interviews had giant chunks outlining AVA??), so now it's refreshing to see him embrace his legacy. Even if it IS just to get attention for an announcement of the announcement of something probably like a crowd-sourced website launch of his new film Strange Times about punks vs aliens that we too, can donate to and help bring to life on the big screen at some obscure festival no one's heard of ever.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2017 at 1:40 AM, Nosferatu said:

I think it's just age that has made them become less funny. And add all the PC stuff in too. There's no way blink are gonna say some of the shit they used to say 15-20 years ago.

They started being less funny in the 2003-2004 era too, but they still had great funny moments often. My personal favourite was the Rock Show in Japan during the bridge. Fucking insane crowd.

It's hard to make it till the end of that video for me because of the way Mark cuts Tom off... I understand he was pissed off around that time and things weren't going well with blink but come on...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ixidor said:

It's hard to make it till the end of that video for me because of the way Mark cuts Tom off... I understand he was pissed off around that time and things weren't going well with blink but come on...

Haha, yeah they definitely weren't talking to each other as much on the stage around the 03-04 era. Still, I love what Tom says to the fans though.

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

Haha, yeah they definitely weren't talking to each other as much on the stage around the 03-04 era. Still, I love what Tom says to the fans though.

Exactly, he was saying something nice actually. If it was drunken crap ok... Although, I think at that same concert Tom had some not so on point banter. Or I might be wrong, I don't remember it very well.

• Like 1

PQJpdHV.jpg

Connected to Toms shit because of IF pizzagate is true, fake invasion must be only possible way to distract people. 

Timelines match. Been matching for over an year. Call me lunatic, i hope nothing happens for the next few days. But if it is "aliens", i wouldnt be worried.

Bennington and Cornell dead, both heavily connected to this shit. 

Come on, singer of linkin park, father of 6 just happens to hang himself, and was found by police minute after posting last video online? 

Hey, wasn't Swordfish that shitty Travolta flick where Jackman got blown while at a nightclub and Halle Berry got her tits out in an attempt to stay relevant? 

Maybe you shouldn't post every stupid fucking thing you find around the internet CC, you're making us all look bad.

19 hours ago, Ixidor said:

Exactly, he was saying something nice actually. If it was drunken crap ok... Although, I think at that same concert Tom had some not so on point banter. Or I might be wrong, I don't remember it very well.

5 years before that mark would probably respond with tom also loves your uncles..

But you can tell toms been grating on mark during that tour lol 

When they got older tho toms jokes would get grating on anyone and when your in a country like Japan I could see why mark would want to be more respectful

14 hours ago, CC182 said:

PQJpdHV.jpg

Connected to Toms shit because of IF pizzagate is true, fake invasion must be only possible way to distract people. 

Timelines match. Been matching for over an year. Call me lunatic, i hope nothing happens for the next few days. But if it is "aliens", i wouldnt be worried.

giphy.gif