The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

15 hours ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Wait are you actually mad he went ape shit on a bunch of guys kidnapping kids in his neighborhood?....

I'm assuming that is something that happened recently and was talked about a couple of pages earlier? 

No, I'm sorry, haven't read about that so didn't know that happened. Seems pretty scary, I completely understand Tom going ape shit for that lol.

I was just talking in general.

• Like 1

Will i get blocked for this?

Just spilled my beans on mister delonge his fb page.

I hope non of you will blame me, i just got enough of his shit!!

A wise man once said, are you on drugs again? You look like you are   tweaking and crazy, but all the tombots cant see it. I'm not saying come back to blink cause you realy are batshit crazy(imo). Live your life and do what you want, but dont replace your insaneness into the public. Even if there is alien life somewhere, you only publish it through your books and music, after selling it. You just want to make money tom, nothing punk about you. No matter what you say. Blink= money for you, ETlife=money for you. Money you need for your over the top, emaginairy, far feched and redicioulus ideas. Im not a troll, so i wont say: kill yourself or some shit. But i am saying, get your fucking shit together. You are making money out of stupidassbrainwashedpeople. Come back from mars, get your shit together, and make some fucking nice punkrockmusic! Like the punkrock/powerpopking you where ones before :).

Who's offended?

I'm making fun of you for being a big floppy, crying vagina!

Also, I didn't grow up with Tom ... none of us did, we just liked his music.

Except Davey, apparently.

Davey has pictures.

Twat

Well if you're making fun of me it does mean you're offended by me.

Why else would you take shots at me. You could have said it in a descent way that you didnt agree with me.

But no, that didnt come to your mind because you're a wothless fucking keyboard warrior.

Its people like you that keep me from posting on this forum.

You fucking dudes who think they are all high and mighty. The true blink followers. Well FY mate. You ever went to europe to see blink play?

I went to the states to see them play, crossed different borders to see them play. 

Meecrob (i know sick southpark refference)

23 minutes ago, Speedo said:

@dysentarygary

Well if you're making fun of me it does mean you're offended by me.

Is that what Mom told you?

Why else would you take shots at me. You could have said it in a descent way that you didnt agree with me.

Because you did something silly and you deserve to be made fun of and rundown so that you'll learn to not do things like that ... especially when you come here looking for validation and a pat on the back for it.

But no, that didnt come to your mind because you're a wothless fucking keyboard warrior.

Not making people feel stupid for the stupid things they do is exactly how we got into this mess of people doing stupid shit and expect a round of applause for it. Don't eat glue and stick your dick in light sockets and you won't be put in the special class.

Its people like you that keep me from posting on this forum.

Yet here we are ... You posting anyway. 

You fucking dudes who think they are all high and mighty. The true blink followers. Well FY mate. You ever went to europe to see blink play?

If I want to hang out with smelly weirdos and watch Blink play I'll make the drive up to Austin. I don't need to go to Europe to do so ... I'm not sure what point you're getting at here but I bet it's a story you have that no one wants to hear!

I went to the states to see them play, crossed different borders to see them play.

Look, there's the story that no one cares about!

What were you saying about not posting here?

Just now, Raxy! said:

Funny he says speedo is a keyboard warrior right after posting a rant on toms facebook. 

I think he mistook Speedo for someone who cares.