Clarkerpes

The Tom DeLonge Meltdown Watch 2016 (Meltdown Subsided)

6199 posts in this topic

I want this to go so far as for Oli to film a ridiculous training montage to prove he can out excercise travis. First out guitar Matt, then out excercise Travis and then the ultimate achievement - out dad joke Mark! 

9 people like this

I want a video like this from Oliver!

4 people like this

If we can get Oli to down raw eggs on camera that'll be my year made. 

2 people like this

LOL!

I don't fear the effects of raw eggs, I eat raw cookie dough all the time. But slurping that down would be all slimy, might be tough.

8 hours ago, M!ke said:

Genuine question Oliver, why do you even care how ripped Travis is?  I mean he doesn't look unhealthy at all, sure he's not the most buff guy in the world, but he doesn't look like he's on death's door or struggling to to move around.  He's still fantastic at the drums, and if he's not as into drugs as he used to be (which does seem to be the case), then he's probably going to live for many years to come (barring some sort of outside forces like a plane crash taking him out).  So seriously, who gives a shit?  I mean did you used to be attracted to him, or do you want to be attracted to him, but are finding it not possible because he doesn't meet your desires for how he looks?  I genuinely can't think of any other reason why you'd even care.

Don't give a damn. I made a truthful side comment and people lost their shit. So I had to clarify.

That being said, I do like to workout, and I do like to look decent and could never see myself with some huge gut or man boobs. So I do compare myself to other guys. Its not sexual at all, and not gay if it ain't sexual.

Don't a lot of juice heads also have man boobs? I like to see my man boobs as just as valuable as theirs!

4 hours ago, thongrider said:

Don't a lot of juice heads also have man boobs? I like to see my man boobs as just as valuable as theirs!

Most buff guys eventually get moobs. It's science. Juice or no juice. 

There is a obvious difference between man boobs and pecks and I am definitely not breaking out the photo comparisons on that one. Sorry

Travis is the Richard Simmons of the modern era, you take a guy who apparently lives and breathes fitness and doesn't look it.

13 hours ago, Plus-182 said:

I wanna see some shirtless duuuuudes

That's why you built a pool?

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Travis is the Richard Simmons of the modern era, you take a guy who apparently lives and breathes fitness and doesn't look it.

Lol, wut?

1 minute ago, Dylan_ said:

Lol, wut?

Hasn't Travis said in multiple interviews that he is like a gym rat and eats very clean? Doesn't look it.

Richard Simmons was the go to fitness guy of the 1980's and his body is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Olidamus said:

Hasn't Travis said in multiple interviews that he is like a gym rat and eats very clean? Doesn't look it.

Richard Simmons was the go to fitness guy of the 1980's and his body is pathetic.

What should he look like then? Is there a certain image a clean eater and someone who works out a lot should look like? Do we all have the same genes?

I have friends who are total gym rats and can't put on much muscle because of their genes. I, on the other hand, can gain muscle very easily and bulk like crazy but I've tried to get super lean and ripped but I just don't have the body or genes to do it. I also have another friend who eats like shit and only works out three days a week and he is a six pack. We are all different.

I bet Travis can't even do Oliver's stand up challenge. Total out of shape loser.

3 people like this

I can't wait until Travis follows Richard Simmon's footsteps and starts releasing fitness videos.

1 person likes this

Gotta love the bizarre turns the conversations take on this board haha. I don't know how anybody would look at Travis and have any sort of doubts about his fitness level

I always thought Oliver was either under-weight or skinny fat. Never would consider him "healthy" like travis.