Clarkerpes

The Tom DeLonge Meltdown Watch 2016 (Meltdown Subsided)

JarJarBlinks    1085
1 hour ago, ryan1125 said:

"You guys asked for them..." LOL.

Who in the fuck asked for more AVA tank tops? Like I wonder if even 1 person asked for more?

I bet there are  MOUNTAINS of shitty merch/books/dog tags/etc just sitting around in Tom's autobody sho......I mean...office. 

• Like 1

Ghent    9577

I like how even professional paid models look like losers wearing Tom's merch.

• Like 1

Dylan_    1289
2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I bet there are  MOUNTAINS of shitty merch/books/dog tags/etc just sitting around in Tom's autobody sho......I mean...office. 

To be honest, his office is in a really cool spot. A few blocks from the beach and there is an awesome coffee place next door. When I had a quick look the place next door were selling 65' Mustangs and Corvettes. I want to know if he bought that place of if he is renting. Cause commercial spots in that part of town are pretty damn expensive.

Osgod    816
19 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

To be honest, his office is in a really cool spot. A few blocks from the beach and there is an awesome coffee place next door. When I had a quick look the place next door were selling 65' Mustangs and Corvettes. I want to know if he bought that place of if he is renting. Cause commercial spots in that part of town are pretty damn expensive.

I mean that stuff is lame and nobody asked for more AVA tank tops but making fun of his shop over and over again is just stupid Tom bashing...It looks like a pretty cool shop to be honest. 

• Like 1

Smalls    501
On 9/1/2017 at 10:53 AM, Osgod said:

I mean that stuff is lame and nobody asked for more AVA tank tops but making fun of his shop over and over again is just stupid Tom bashing...It looks like a pretty cool shop to be honest. 

Nah fuck that he deserves it. Toms never going to live his shitty reputation down now.

• Like 2