The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

25 minutes ago, CC182 said:

Not gonna pay for McGregor vs Mayweather after clarke vs m!ke. 

I wish that I could love posts.

This has gotten out of hand. Clark, you're a tool and need to put down the shovel. This is going no where and that line from Good Day sucks asshole from a straw. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Plan B:  You bring up a distorted recount of a previous matter, in an attempt to discredit your opponent's viewpoint on the current matter.

I quoted what you said, clearly showing that you didn't understand that Tom made the lyric that way on purpose, and there's no denying it.

I'm just saying, you try and argue against my opinion as if its fact, and can't accept my line of reasoning to back up (again) my opinion.  And then criticize me for not being able to back up my opinion, when you genuinely argue you have concrete facts about something definitive, yet fail to present them.  I really can't keep arguing with your kind of crazy Clarke (lord help me, I tried), if you want to take the "victory" here, you might as well take it, because I don't have the stamina nor is my brain on the proper level to really keep up at your level of crazy.

Just now, Clarke said:

And, as mentioned about a thousand times, the quotes show that you clearly didn't understand that the lyric was supposed to be that way.

Again, you're projecting.  Take your meds, if you do, you'll see that I actually do understand where the lyric is coming from and why Tom did it that way.  It doesn't work for me. How many times do I need to say that?  How do you not understand what that means?  Take your meds.

Just now, Clarke said:

Plan D:  You've realized that Plans A-C will never work, so you try to be condescending and disguise your forfeit as an act of generosity.

2 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Alright buddy, if that's what it takes to make you feel like you came out on top here, sure.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Their hobby is going on blink forums. I think most of us share that hobby.

Well get another one so I don't have to read how Point B>Point F=Point S<Point A != Point C.

Or

1 hour ago, jd9973l said:

There's these things called private messages

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

No, yeah?

Cool. Let's both keep talking about our favorite band and yes it sucks when threads get side tracked in hypothetical arguments with no winner but that's the internet.

It feels like every time someone hates on new blink some Cali fan (not accusing or presuming you like the new record) comes out and tells me to leave the board which is just fucking stupid.

But I digress, you can always scroll past arguments you don't wanna read even if they probably should've taken it to the PM's.