The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

I was not aware he had a new show ... I stopped watching him in the 90's.

Has newish show on netflix, trying to recreate the old one though.  Its infront of a live audience though so hes just pandering to them and trying to make jokes the whole time and its god awful.  He tries to be cool guy internet meme the whole time and it sucks

On 12/23/2017 at 11:23 PM, Nshesaid said:

I don't know how some people think Tom is crazy if he's working with some very educated, notable people on To The Stars Academy. Luis Elozondo was on center stage with the NYT article that came out.

At this point no amount of evidence will be enough for the skeptics.

Got to give Tom a small amount of credit, the entire thing is not made up in his mind. He did actually get some response from podesta and did actually get these washed up retirees to "work for him".

At least its not as bad as all of this being a complete figment of his imagination.

But its still a train wreck. A good portion of it is made up.  The company will go nowhere, the "investors" lost their money, etc

• Like 2

On 12/21/2017 at 2:36 PM, knapton said:

Has newish show on netflix, trying to recreate the old one though.  Its infront of a live audience though so hes just pandering to them and trying to make jokes the whole time and its god awful.  He tries to be cool guy internet meme the whole time and it sucks

It's time to get #woke, with Bill Nye!

• Love 1

On 30.12.2017 at 9:37 PM, two said:

I don't know how some people think Tom is crazy if he's working with some very educated, notable people on To The Stars Academy. Luis Elozondo was on center stage with the NYT article that came out.

At this point no amount of evidence will be enough for the skeptics.

If there were something to all this, you'd think the scientific community would barely be able to contain their excitement, but instead there's just this:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-those-alien-alloys-in-the-new-york-times-ufo-story/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/illusion-chasers/secret-ufos-green-rays-and-why-et-is-not-coming-to-christmas-dinner/

• Love 1

• 1 month later...