The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I'm down for another Ava album. Fuck it.

What a shame it ain't gonna happen...

Classic hyping Tom. To be fair, I can see a kind of EP being released on his own under the name of AVA. AT BEST. I mean, being 100% optimistic.

8 hours ago, Whales said:

I wish I could trust anything this man says anymore. Why doesn't he even know how to use good quality pictures?

Are there even good quality pics of Ilan with the guys? it all fell apart so fast.

This is mostly hype - I still reckon it won't happen but if it does it'll be for a quick buck, no tour, and probably not a great release. all the while pushing a TTS investment. 

I love how neither Ilan/David even "liked" the photo on Instagram lol. David has a full time job, Matt has a full time job on the East Coast, and Ilan hasn't even mentioned AVA in years other than to say "That's Tom's department." 

I'm sure he will pay Ilan to be a studio musician, David may pop by since he's near, but how much "writing" has he actually contributed in the past? And maybe he flies Matt out to lay down the bass on the album so he doesn't have to, but I definitely don't think there will be any proper tour.

Tom also said he was going to be back in the studio 3/4 weeks ago and still hasn't done shit. Again, AVA is nothing more than Tom/Aaron Rubin hanging out eating tacos.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Are there even good quality pics of Ilan with the guys? it all fell apart so fast.

This is mostly hype - I still reckon it won't happen but if it does it'll be for a quick buck, no tour, and probably not a great release. all the while pushing a TTS investment. 

1. Who the hell cares if theres a tour or not?! If this is true then AVA's finally back with what it looks like the first album since 2011!

2. Isn't this the first time he's not pushing for a TTS investment in a while?! ;)