The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Wouldn't shock me if they were. He obviously suffers from untreated mental issues. Has for many years. How long can a SO put up with that? Don't care how rich you are, that eventually doesn't work.

No wedding ring, no photos, pics of him and his son, alone.

Have also noticed a change in his personality lately; I think he knows he's taken it to far with the crazy. I think he got burned bad by the Rogan interview. Maybe she left him and he is seeing the error in his ways.

Not saying this is all factual by any stretch, but its possible.

No concrete evidence, just basing it purely off observations of their social media accounts. Tom has been M.I.A. in all her posts for awhile, and vice versa. She has started posting a ton more and is never with Tom, and usually just with their kids, or out with friends way more than before...reminds me of my aunt who got divorced and suddenly was Ms. Social Media out with her friends. Tom hasn't been tagged in any photos anywhere near where she is (I look at these sometimes to look for autographs people post).

Tom unfollowed her, she unfollowed Tom and ToTheStars...also, I feel completely naked without my wedding ring, I just don't think Tom suddenly forgets it over and over, and there's been posts of hers where it seems like she intentionally doesn't show that hand (along with the kids faces which is just annoyingly weird).

I could care less, but just observations. I assume if anything was official the legal documents would be available, but IMHO it does seem like they are "separated" in some capacity currently. I mean he feels like he is going to be assassinated driving down the streets in California, I could see how that could cause some marital issues!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Have also noticed a change in his personality lately; I think he knows he's taken it to far with the crazy. I think he got burned bad by the Rogan interview. Maybe she left him and he is seeing the error in his ways.

No idea about his relationship at all but he definitely has seemed more subdued lately on social media. But you never know, he could post another word-vomit 5 paragraph update tomorrow about how he's had to go silent because the government has been monitoring his posts or something.

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

No idea about his relationship at all but he definitely has seemed more subdued lately on social media. But you never know, he could post another word-vomit 5 paragraph update tomorrow about how he's had to go silent because the government has been monitoring his posts or something.

True, I think the Rogan interview definitely messed him up. I think something or someone finally clued him into the fact that he looked like a complete ass and that he is shooting himself in the foot. It must have finally got thru to him in some capacity.

Its happened before, when he wrote Wishing Well, that was his "I fucked up" song.

But it could come back.

40 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

True, I think the Rogan interview definitely messed him up. I think something or someone finally clued him into the fact that he looked like a complete ass and that he is shooting himself in the foot. It must have finally got thru to him in some capacity.

Its happened before, when he wrote Wishing Well, that was his "I fucked up" song.

But it could come back.

Everyone else's speculation is pretty well thought out - but this is the dumbest one yet. Dude - she's been married to him for over fucking 20 years or something? An interview with JOE ROGAN wouldn't have "woken her up", she fucking lived with the guy lmao. She knows a lot more, has seen a lot more, and has lived through a lot worse than what the public saw in the Joe Rogan interview. 

All the other stuff makes senese though. The twitter one especially - given the fact that they were all about self-promoting themselves. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mau5 said:

Everyone else's speculation is pretty well thought out - but this is the dumbest one yet. Dude - she's been married to him for over fucking 20 years or something? An interview with JOE ROGAN wouldn't have "woken her up", she fucking lived with the guy lmao. She knows a lot more, has seen a lot more, and has lived through a lot worse than what the public saw in the Joe Rogan interview. 

All the other stuff makes senese though. The twitter one especially - given the fact that they were all about self-promoting themselves. 

Um I never said the Rogan interview caused a potential breakup.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Basically all his family and friends see him as a crazy person, but a crazy person that they love. His mental illness is the elephant in the room. They talk about it openly with each other, but not with him. They decided that because he is a nice person and a good dad, that it isn't worth having an intervention or trying to get him help (as of last spring). It's actually pretty sad. People close to Tom love him, but they know that he isn't right. They're caught between that love and his self destructive behaviors.

fanficheader.jpg?1428515387

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Too many things to handle! 

At this point I'm not surprised about anything so I can believe that Mark has a drinking problem.

I also understand that Tom's family doesn't want to crush his entire world because he's a good guy and a good parent but if he's so troubled, they should do something to help him. So sad :(

• Like 1

I can't recall a time seeing Mark inebriated....

Tom also being crazy isn't exactly "insider information". But this has been a thing for 15 years. Why now would it matter to his loved ones?

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

This guy had no current connections with Mark. He got in through Travis originally, but Tom is his main "contact" now. He was also a bit of a weirdo, tbh. He definitely could be classified as a tombot.

But I can't question his shit because i was listening to deluxe tracks several weeks before anyone else. His favorite song on the deluxe (seriously) was Pregnant.

Very interesting. They could be preview tracks sent out to be reviewed? Or he stole them? Why would a guy in Tom's camp have them is my question.

That really is sad, and could be part of why they wouldn't want to call any attention to a "separation". Could also explain why Travis/Mark have really changed their tone in regards to Tom within the past 2 years when asked about him (though I still think they are probably just being politically correct and mature about it.)

Kari still works with/for him though, (and "likes" Jennifers posts). I guess she's going to just get paid and support her famous brother's current endeavor regardless of what it is. And to think, he'd rather do all this, as opposed to playing in the band we love...lol. If there's anything we know about Tom, it's that he is stubborn, and once his mind is set - it's set. So I suspect there's no point in getting in his way on all this UFO crap, they are probably just hoping he eventually moves on to something else once it fails, and perhaps it's best to just give him space for a bit.

Really hard to put yourself in a family member's shoes... what do you tell your super rich famous brother whose success got your family everything they have?

• Like 1