The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Yes i am. 

I asked why it was so objectionable and you said "Painkillers are lab produced chemicals" and "Percocet cant be bought over the counter here." The first quote is irrelevant to the discussion (opioids these days are man-made, but opium occurs naturally) and the second refers to a logistical barrier, not an objection.

27 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

You are more likely to OD (cocaine for an example), in moderation alcohol causes less long term effects, possible HIV from needles, being illegal etc etc. Have you seen how some of these drugs are made?

Cocaine is extracted from the leaves with kerosene.

And you can go into coma from opium  

If you want to get high from percocet or other painkillers, you do you. I just dont agree with Kay when she argued against moderate alcohol consumption and it having no benefits. 

Im not here to argue about every single drug. As i said, not here to argue about if sleeping pills, being considered a drug, consumed in moderation, is like having wine with dinner. I just dont have the interest or time. 

35 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I don't have any issues with someone who likes to drink. It just can't be the only tool in the tool box.

For example if a date in a major city consists of: Museums, shops, walking tours, Maybe the Zoo, historic spots, dinner and drinks, hotel, sex.

I am 100% cool with that. Notice how the drinks just kind of compliment the experience.

If a date in a major city consists of: Lets find a bar to hang out at for hours or something else that revolves around drinking being the main theme. OMG, I need a drink in my hand, why don't I have a drink in my hand......or what a nice night tonight, lets spend it at the bar......

I am not interested. Might seem crazy, but a lot of people are into the second option.

I totally understand where youre coming from.  But i think you should remove it from your profile because it makes you look like an controlling asshole. Just saying. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

If you drink every day, I think that's a problem.

that's a perfectly fine opinion to have, kay, but it's not clinically accurate. at least here in the states, 2 drinks per day (or three, depending on your body weight and metabolism) is what the doctor says is ok. and a drink doesn't mean a cocktail; it means a single pint of beer / glass of wine / shot of liquor.

Just now, Ghent said:

Nothing screams divorce more than this photograph:

36944550_1920463904642606_14649389730119

So true, I wasn't married, but lives with someone for 4 years, after she moved out, I can confirm the accuracy of this image representing a fresh bachelor pad.

Honestly, at first I thought the Tom separation stuff was just fan fiction, unfollowing on social media, meh, no wedding ring? Meh, he's done that before.

But more and more pieces seem to point towards it.

Just for shits and giggles

1) Guitars hang over chairs that could be sat in.

2) Shitty space artwork featured on a easel near the TV.

3) Rug bunched up in spots, drives a lot of women crazy.

4) Only items that indicate a woman's touch are bulk items, such as the tree (she didn't want that shit)

5) Couch appears recently slept on (man its depressing to sleep in an empty bed that you shared with someone for so many years)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Just for shits and giggles

1) Guitars hang over chairs that could be sat in.

2) Shitty space artwork featured on a easel near the TV.

3) Rug bunched up in spots, drives a lot of women crazy.

4) Only items that indicate a woman's touch are bulk items, such as the tree (she didn't want that shit)

5) Couch appears recently slept on (man its depressing to sleep in an empty bed that you shared with someone for so many years)

There is one single butt depression in the center cushion. Meaning Tom sits alone in that spot. There is also a white bed pillow on the chase lounge side. probably where he sleeps?

there's my detective contribution

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I'm kind of retarded, so I could have this wrong, but being a mirror pic, wouldn't that be her right hand on the phone?

I actually debated that for like 2 minutes as I was posting and came to the conclusion that it has to be her left hand, but could be wrong lol.