The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

Yes, he does. In fact, we have adult discussions about politics the handful of times a year that I see him. We discuss the spectrums of both sides, present arguments for both sides as well as even independents. We handle it maturely. 

You come off as mature

9 minutes ago, Elisa said:

It's not our fault if someone brought up the situation and we just looked into it and talked about it. That's what people do on online boards. But you lurk so you know we've been caring and over-analysing everything related to blink since day one.

If you're really family, I'm just glad to hear everything's fine at home. 

Thank you

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

You mean you two have never been in a picture together before? How long ago was the wedding that made the two of you relatives?

We have never taken a photo of me holding your blink-182 online poster that you wanted. Honestly we haven't taken too many photos together. Also, i'm not going to go through the ones I do own and whiteout/blackout everyone's face to cover their identities. That's a waste of time when I can just snag one in November.

3 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

You come off as mature

Likewise to you. How would you react if you have everyone constantly spreading rumors across the internet and nonstop messaging him and his wife, and his kids on their social media askign about their marriage? If you wouldn't get defensive, then you probably won't ever be married or have kids and if you do...yikes good luck. 

3 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

We have never taken a photo of me holding your blink-182 online poster that you wanted.

I'm asking for two separate pictures.

18 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

If you want your claim of being related to have any credibility, you need to take 1) a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper saying "blink-182online" or something and also 2) post of pic of you and Tom in a family setting (i.e., not a meet and greet/post-show pic).

3 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

Also, i'm not going to go through the ones I do own and whiteout/blackout everyone's face to cover their identities. That's a waste of time when I can just snag one in November.

What? It would only take a minute or two to do that. And didn't you say you're not coming back after this week?

6 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

We have never taken a photo of me holding your blink-182 online poster that you wanted. Honestly we haven't taken too many photos together. Also, i'm not going to go through the ones I do own and whiteout/blackout everyone's face to cover their identities. That's a waste of time when I can just snag one in November.

Haha lame excuse. You can easily do it on the standard photo camera in iphones.

post the picture, then another with forum sign. Then we’ll believe you. 

• Like 1

For the record - none of us have contacted or tried to contact anyone to do with Tom about this. We're not instagram stalky weirdos. We're just assholes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kay said:

For the record - none of us have contacted or tried to contact anyone to do with Tom about this. We're not instagram stalky weirdos. We're just assholes. 

To be fair, Meat emailed TTS about Tom's mental state a couple of years ago, but he's long gone and doesn't represent the boards in any way.

Why would a distant family member come on a blink 182 forum to stick up for tom? 

Why would he be an ava lover? 

Did he marry one of toms family to get close to tom?

Does he secretly want tom to split up with jen so he can have her?

Why does he sound like hes 12?

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

Why would a distant family member come on a blink 182 forum to stick up for tom? 

Why would he be an ava lover? 

Did he marry one of toms family to get close to tom?

Does he secretly want tom to split up with jen so he can have her?

Why does he sound like hes 12?

Because he is 12 and he isn't related. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1