The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah Tom is a little bit chubs but Mark looks wrinkly, pale and like he is balding pretty bad.

They're both in their 40s though, ageing is to be expected. Not everyone is blessed with the Oliver anti ageing genes. 

I think it's that Tom stopped dressing like a teenager, and Mark hasn't. 

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Mark aged a ton in the couple years between Plus 44 and the reunion of Blink.

In WYHSB video he looks really young, by the time of the Blink reunion, he doesn't look much different than he does now.

Tom put him thru hella

I disagree.

Mark looked quite a bit younger then than he does now - as I would expect considering that was nearly 10 years ago. 

?m=02&d=20090209&t=2&i=8184702&r=2009-02

24 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I disagree.

Mark looked quite a bit younger then than he does now - as I would expect considering that was nearly 10 years ago. 

?m=02&d=20090209&t=2&i=8184702&r=2009-02

^I remember that night really well, they got into a huge fight before the Grammys. Just like that one time on Conan.

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:44 PM, _Kyle_ said:

amy_shark_mark_hoppus_h_0118.6a8c901845a

^ this isn't bad at all. I kind of get the vibe Mark just doesn't care so much anymore.

a3ebbd7c37f95b2a7a711cf2c3fea890--blink-

^this is peak mark.

What year is second pic?

i think peak Mark is in the stay together for the kids music vid. I think all 3 of them are at their peak there. Travis looks great with hair

Ahhh board is back!!

So much stuff to discuss...

Make sure you invest in Tom’s ADAM project, they discovered an empty pill bottle:

Oh and then Tom dropped a new AVA clip... which the first 10 seconds is more interesting than any Cali Era Blink guitar stuff. 

I still don’t think Tom is releasing any new music soon and it’s just a crappy little demo he wanted to tease, but at least he’s picked up a guitar recently...

• Like 1