The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I think a lot of Tom's sniffing or whatever is just nervous ticks. He's said before in an interview he has ADHD too. Might be a coping mechanism. He's always been a pretty talkative dude in interviews too.

If he was on drugs, I highly doubt his wife or ex wife would let him around their kids and he still hangs with them based on his instagram posts. I know he was addicted to painkillers years ago when he just became a father but there's a massive difference between that and coke.

Just about to the stars and his motivations etc...

I actually fell asleep so im probably not the best person to answer, but nothing that great spoke about.

Just tom blowing smoke up this guys ass and him doing the same to tom, how without tom these books and subject matter wouldnt of happened..

On the ava facebook there all buzzing about him saying on Instagram he wants to tour, omg i hope its a world wide tour! Etc...

I brought them back down to earth/reality, now im getting them all saying he headlined canada america and uk he can do a world tour! ...( wasnt that like 8 years ago on blink money??)

Im pretty negative aparrently..

8 hours ago, tom18222 said:

did anyone stop to think maybe he left her? maybe she's a cunt. she certainly looks like one.

This dude may have just hit the nail on the head. She DOES look like a cunt.  She is a interior decorator or whatever. Yeah what ever sounds like a spoiled annoying controlling bitch. Guarantee she is the one who pushed Tom to try and take control of blink with boxcar and everything then the hiatus. Me and my girlfriend have long blamed the demise of blink on Jen. 

end rant

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaonah said:

This dude may have just hit the nail on the head. She DOES look like a cunt.  She is a interior decorator or whatever. Yeah what ever sounds like a spoiled annoying controlling bitch. Guarantee she is the one who pushed Tom to try and take control of blink with boxcar and everything then the hiatus. Me and my girlfriend have long blamed the demise of blink on Jen. 

end rant

I bet if we dug a little bit, we'd find out you're projecting just like Oliver was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jaonah said:

end rant

Damn toms son has such strong feelings about his family.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Elisa said:

Tom is live on Facebook but I'm out, I can't watch it. Is he saying anything interesting? 

I watched it all, nothing we haven’t heard - he let the TTSA guy talk a lot. When Tom was asked questions he has such a hard time giving a concise answer. Everything is drawn out.

The only interesting question was someone asked his thoughts about the current punk scene, and he went on a bit of a rant about how nothing is “original” these days, and how all bands sounds the same which is dumb. He said punk/Blink was all about doing whatever YOU want to do. “Why start a band to sound like The Ramones, there’s already The Ramones?” 

He mentioned getting into the UFO stuff when Blink was driving 10 hours a day in a van, and he’d read books. (No internet yet). Said the last concert he went to was U2 (which I feel like I remember seeing him/Jen pix of this so that was a long time ago). He was funny here and there, but nothing new.

I am super interested in which U2 show this was (cuz I was at them too)

Either May 15, 16 2018 at the Forum in LA, or, Sept 22 2017 for the Joshua Tree30 tour in San diego.

Neither Jennifer or Tom's Instagram pics show evidence at these dates. any one else remember any details?

It was definitely the Joshua Tree30 tour last year, so it's been a year since Tom went to a show, no surprise he's so far removed from music, we knew that. It would be good for him to check out  new stuffs and get back to it.

I remember a few years ago when he didn't want to go see The Descendents in San Diego and Milo and Bill had to make a video for him where they were begging him to show up. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

10 hours ago, daveyjones said:

there's plenty of great music coming out of the various scenes. maybe tom need to turn off the TV and go catch a local band at a club now and then.

Big fan of punk rock music but any new band that comes onto the scene bores the hell out of me. I 100% agree with Tom that it all sounds the same.