The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Then why does Tom sleep on a sofa and why do neither of them wear their wedding rings and why did they unfollow each other on social media?

uhhh for starters like I said in the OP - the sofa is in his newly remodeled NEW LOCATION studio... He's always had couches in his studios. Always. Always had Tv's..Always had paintings..As for the rings - Tom's just doesn't fit anymore. There's no big story other than that. They've followed and unfollowed each other a few times throughout the years - no fued - Idk why they do it but it's happened before. He randomly follows and unfollows people quite often throughout the years tbh.

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Both Tom and Jen's wedding rings just happened to stop fitting their fingers at the exact time that they unfollowed each other on social media eh?

I never said Jen's doesn't fit. I said Tom's doesn't fit anymore. Millions of people stop wearing their wedding ring at a certain age nowadays..it's pretty common. Exhibit A - your God - Mark Hoppus doesn't wear his wedding ring anymore......search Mark Hoppus 2018 on google you'll see quite a few pics of him without it on. Where's the uproar? 

Just now, AVAblink said:

I never said Jen's doesn't fit. I said Tom's doesn't fit anymore. Millions of people stop wearing their wedding ring at a certain age nowadays..it's pretty common. Exhibit A - your God - Mark Hoppus doesn't wear his wedding ring anymore......search Mark Hoppus 2018 on google you'll see quite a few pics of him without it on. Where's the uproar? 

Also, Mark has had his off for quite some time now - and I remember Tom took his off somewhere between 08-11 I forget when but theres quite a few pictures from back then that used to be on social media and in the studio/tour where he was not wearing a ring.

This stuff is hilarious because if you think you can come in here with absolutely zero proof of being related to Tom or something similar and claim you are, you're stupid. You're going to get ripped apart and make a fool of yourself. Responding with things like "Well, I am and I'll get pictures in a few months" is also stupid. You're doing yourself no favors and you quickly become even less believable.

14 hours ago, AVAblink said:

uhhh for starters like I said in the OP - the sofa is in his newly remodeled NEW LOCATION studio... He's always had couches in his studios. Always. Always had Tv's..Always had paintings..As for the rings - Tom's just doesn't fit anymore. There's no big story other than that. They've followed and unfollowed each other a few times throughout the years - no fued - Idk why they do it but it's happened before. He randomly follows and unfollows people quite often throughout the years tbh.

If it's a studio, why bother having a tiny micro terror amp out when he could be writing/practising on a full amp set up? You have little amps set up in living room spaces for when your just chilling and writing, but you wouldn't have that if you're in an actual ready and set up studio. that doesn't make any sense. 

14 hours ago, AVAblink said:

Jen isn't wearing hers either. We know Mark and Skye are together because you see pictures of them together all the time. 

19 minutes ago, Kay said:

If it's a studio, why bother having a tiny micro terror amp out when he could be writing/practising on a full amp set up? You have little amps set up in living room spaces for when your just chilling and writing, but you wouldn't have that if you're in an actual ready and set up studio. that doesn't make any sense. 

Actually to have a Tiny terror (or such) in the chill space of the studio isn't weird at all.. 

• Like 1