The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

36 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Personality bad, would not bone

I already said she had a hot body.

But hell yeah, personality means something. I am not some prude where I have to want to marry a girl before I have sex with her, I am down with hookups.

But I am not interested in banging some stuck up gold digger no matter how hot she is. I mean I'd overlook certain things for sex, but if she is straight has a terrible personality............................a bus comes every 15 minutes dude. Or Ill just jack it.

I am not saying she even is all those things, but her pics certainly seem to indicate it.

8 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I already said she had a hot body.

But hell yeah, personality means something. I am not some prude where I have to want to marry a girl before I have sex with her, I am down with hookups.

But I am not interested in banging some stuck up gold digger no matter how hot she is. I mean I'd overlook certain things for sex, but if she is straight has a terrible personality............................a bus comes every 15 minutes dude. Or Ill just jack it.

I am not saying she even is all those things, but her pics certainly seem to indicate it.

How do you know she is a gold digger?

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Has anyone read any of Tom's UFO books? Sekret Machines, etc...

I haven't, just curious if anyone here has and what they think of them.

Yeah I’ve read all his books, I’ve gone into more detail before but in short:

SM Chasing Shadows: Good adult sci-fi thriller, all credit to author AJ Hartley. Fun even if you assume it’s all fake (as you should).

SM Gods: Most boring book ever, hard to get through. It’s like a huge bland report on religion, with no new info.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

How do you know she is a gold digger?

He doesn’t know shit. He’s just projecting his own insecurities because his ex used him for money. You can literally see him admit it a few pages back. @Patient #48273 will back me up 

• Like 2

Correct.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:52 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

My Ex was real good at leeching. I paid for everything, all household expenses. Then she would try to blame me when I'd ask for a lousily $50 a month. $50! Just so I could feel like I wasn't being used. I'd tell her I felt used, she didn't give a shit about my feelings. She didn't want to hear it. She'd turn it around, if I said "I feel used" she'd get mad. Instead of saying "okay, I'll try harder to fix my finances" like most reasonable people, she get mad, like I had the audacity I have those feelings. Like I should just pay the bills and STFU. She dropped hints that she didn't understand why I wasn't her doormat. She didn't understand why I "didn't always agree with her" but agreed with other people.

To her credit, she saw the writing on the wall, I wasn't going to be her sugar daddy without complaint. She had the guts to do what I should have done many years prior and that was to end it.

• Like 3

On 9/1/2018 at 9:05 AM, Patient #48273 said:

Correct.

No hypocrisy here.

My Ex used me for $$$$. If you want to call that a gold digger, I am more than happy to say she was. However, I feel like that would also imply that I am rich. Which I am not.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:02 AM, Russel Coight said:

He doesn’t know shit. He’s just projecting his own insecurities because his ex used him for money. You can literally see him admit it a few pages back. @Patient #48273 will back me up 

Oh please, she's a total gold digger.

You don't stay with a fuckin loony tunes, a fucking guy who probably should have been checked into a loony bin 12+ years ago, if you aren't into the $$$$.

At any point in the last 12 years she should have said "Honey I love you, but you aren't mentally balanced, either we get you some help or I pack my bags"

That conversation never happened. She loves money.