The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

so why did Jen leave tom?

-Tom cheated on her with one too many Tombots?

-The money ran out?

-The relationship was broken for a long time and they were just "staying together for the kids"?

-Tom's mental issues? Was the Rogan interview the final straw?

All of the above? None of the above?

Considering they've been together since high school I doubt it's the money thing - and let's be real, they still have money - just not as much as before. I think aside from that, it's a combination of most of the above, plus the overall state of Tom's mental health. He seems crazy for the last couple years and all the fans are noticing it - imagine what his family must be going through. They're making breakfast in the morning, and Tom starts going off about the toaster, and how he's going to make a toaster that can send bread 500 million years into the future or some crazy shit. Jen might've recognized that Tom's mental state is bad for their family.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

so why did Jen leave tom?

-Tom cheated on her with one too many Tombots?

-The money ran out?

-The relationship was broken for a long time and they were just "staying together for the kids"?

-Tom's mental issues? Was the Rogan interview the final straw?

All of the above? None of the above?

probably difficult to live with a dude who thinks the Government wire-tapped his phone

On 7/25/2018 at 9:44 AM, _Kyle_ said:

amy_shark_mark_hoppus_h_0118.6a8c901845a

^ this isn't bad at all. I kind of get the vibe Mark just doesn't care so much anymore.

a3ebbd7c37f95b2a7a711cf2c3fea890--blink-

^this is peak mark.

I don't think Mark would look bad for his age at all if he just accepted it.  He could probably age the best out of them all but indeed looks like a guy in a mid life crisis with the whole Jimmy neutron thing 

Mark used to be hilarious because he'd sort of act like a guy going through a mid life crisis, now he's acting like a guy who's acting like a guy going through a mid life crisis while actually going through a mid life crisis.

15 hours ago, Viva La Vera said:

Breaking:

Tom Delonge quotes self. Asks to invest 

Holy shit. This sounds like the typical propaganda about that kind of new motivational/success/selfshitwhatever stuff that is spreading as hell.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kvothe said:

Blink should invite him back with the quote "We all make mistakes, here's your lifeline." 

I love that song, but I'd always be happy to see Mark and/or Travis make fun of AVA at any time. Mark mocking Tom on the reunion tour, waving his arms around saying "It's maaaagic!" was hilarious.

Nothing is as good as Mark's AVA remix though. That thing was so horrendously bad it cracks me up. Mark never said anything about it, but it fucking had to be a joke.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Seriously, every time I remember that this thing exists and go listen to it again I laugh.

What's even funnier is I think this was one of the only exclusive songs that Modlife subscribers ever got. Hahaha.

Haha never heard that before, makes the original sound like a masterpiece (which is some doing.)

Surely Mark was taking the piss here? must of taken him about 5 seconds.

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Seriously, every time I remember that this thing exists and go listen to it again I laugh.

What's even funnier is I think this was one of the only exclusive songs that Modlife subscribers ever got. Hahaha.

Yep he used it as a hype thing, probably assuming Mark would make it sound more like a blink song and get blink fans to download.

And Nothing and Nobody really was a brilliant troll. Didn't get enough credit because Chris Holmes was said to be involved so it was taken halfway serious

• Like 2

I can kinda hear what Mark is trying to do with that remix. It's like he's trying to get some kinda Postal Service or Fischerspooner vibe to it. But surely he must've realised that it was so bad that it was hilarious? When I first heard it, I remember laughing almost as much as I did when I first heard Friday by Rebecca Black.

40 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yep he used it as a hype thing, probably assuming Mark would make it sound more like a blink song and get blink fans to download.

And Nothing and Nobody really was a brilliant troll. Didn't get enough credit because Chris Holmes was said to be involved so it was taken halfway serious

Their only song was a remix too wasn't it? To be honest, I prefer the remix of that than the actual song. Can't remember who sings it. Instrumentally I thought the song was decent. Should've just had Mark singing over it because that was almost an original song.