The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 8/19/2018 at 1:42 AM, vic vinegar said:

Heaven for this guy right here. Totally overlooked it when I was younger. Probably my favorite AVA track. At least pre-TDW.

Heaven will always be one of my favourites. That riff in the begining that goes into that big rhytym part. I love the outro lyrics too. I always thought that was Tom talking about the band. 

Also, this video is great

• Like 1

13 hours ago, knapton said:

Heaven will always be one of my favourites. That riff in the begining that goes into that big rhytym part. I love the outro lyrics too. I always thought that was Tom talking about the band. 

Also, this video is great

Should've been the official video, to be honest (except for the texts added at the end). I mean, y'know, had this been released as a single. I actually think this person came closer to realizing Tom's vision than Tom himself ever did with any of his videos.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Also what the fuck is advanced material analysis of an unknown origin? Sounds like he tried to just string together some complex words.

Its sounds like code for: Me and a bunch of guys are going to sit around with some beers and look at a piece of metal with our tin foil hats on and come up with theories about his it is part of an alien spacecraft.

I posted a picture of one of them awhile back which was a little pill bottle which probably had a nickel size piece of metal in it lol, they had some video of the one TTSA guy driving across the country to pick it up in a fancy briefcase and he was worried for his life driving back across the country LOL.

Could you imagine him getting pulled over?

Officer: "Sir what is in the briefcase?"

TTSA: "Material of unknown origin. Likely from alien aircraft."

*Officer calls for back-up*

Officer: "Sir when do you take the LSD?"

And just think, Tom could make more money doing 5 Blink shows a year....

• Like 3

lol, um, I think I said what would he think if somebody did the same to him.

Nobody should do that btw. nobody should go on his linkedin account and contact his employer and ask if he was telling the truth about knowing the dog that found Bobbitt penis.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's so funny that he never figured out on his own that his family/neighbours were just joking around about that dog.

I would love to revisit this. probably deleted though :(

22 minutes ago, knapton said:

Back to the Jen Tom divorce conversation, shes posting a shit ton of selfies lately. Id say shes back on the market. 

She's looking pretty hot too. Milf status, making a run at Skye tbh.

Impressive