The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 minutes ago, Whales said:

Until multiple shows of a tour have been completed, this means nothing coming from Tom haha

Yeah, "already planned and on the books" is probably just a note in his personal calendar. If he is really going to bring the band back together, they would want to have the new album done and out before/alongside the tour, right? I just really don't see Tom riding around in a bus playing 2,500 person crappy venues around the country, and I don't know how David/Matt could get away from their real jobs that long. I suspect AVA will do a few shows in Cali, that's about it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Asked about his son, responds with long incoherent ramble about a bunch of fake shit with no mention of his son.

And that is probably why his wife left him.

His first sentence was "he's good, pal."  And the guy also asked how life is, so that's what the rest of the answer addressed. Considering how private Tom is about his kids, I can understand why he didn't go into detail about how his son is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

At AVA's height they were playing shows on tour at venues with less than 2,000 capacity.

Not sure they could pull that off today. I would bet against it unless they brought along a nice co-headlining act.

*ring* *ring* ....mark do you wana tour with me again?

You guys support my band angels and airwaves ;)

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

His first sentence was "he's good, pal."  And the guy also asked how life is, so that's what the rest of the answer addressed. Considering how private Tom is about his kids, I can understand why he didn't go into detail about how his son is.

I'm pretty sure him glossing over his son is proof plenty that he's nuts and his wife left him.

46 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

"Son is ight" but let me spew mouth diarrhea about fake alien shit and other delusional lies for the next 17 sentences!

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

"Son is ight" but let me spew mouth diarrhea about fake alien shit and other delusional lies for the next 17 sentences!

Tom is a weirdo, but him not going into detail about his son's life when asked to do so by a stranger is not an example of it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Tom is a weirdo, but him not going into detail about his son's life when asked to do so by a stranger is not an example of it.

It's not that he didn't go into detail, it's the clear perception that he cares way more about fake stupid shit than his family.

Seems the natural response for a private person would be to say his son is doing great and life is good. End it there. I would feel very bad brushing my kid off with a throwaway line and following it with passionately steamy garbage.

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's not that he didn't go into detail, it's the clear perception that he cares way more about fake stupid shit than his family.

Seems the natural response for a private person would be to say his son is doing great and life is good. End it there. I would feel very bad brushing my kid off with a throwaway line and following it with passionately steamy garbage.

If it's such a clear perception, I'd think more people would see it than just you.

45 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Such as???

You've been posting here since the Korean War AND we're in a lock tight posting alliance together.. yet I know very little about you. you haven't even provided a google stock image like Scott

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

So you have surmised that Tom is a bad father because he isn't going to get into explicit detail about his son on a public site that thousands of people look at?

Just some weird fan fic. Especially coming from a guy who is a father.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So you have surmised that Tom is a bad father because he isn't going to get into explicit detail about his son on a public site that thousands of people look at?

Just some weird fan fic. Especially coming from a guy who is a father.

Not surprised he didn't go into detail, doesn't mean anything. But to shrug off that question and then turn it into a huge ramble about aliens and the governments of the world supporting TTS is very strange.

Thought you were taking a break from this place Oliver?