The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 minutes ago, Whales said:

I finally reached the point of being annoyed enough I unfollowed him. He's such a broken record. I don't care about any of the UFO stuff, but if it was at the very least somewhat interesting, I'd be entertained. Instead he's just bsing endlessly.

The music updates are definitely the only thing keeping me around. 

• Like 1

He's been a broken record ever since he left blink the first time. Whether we're talking AVA, modlife, TTS, Poet Anderson, or whatever else, it's been a string of empty hype and broken promises. And most of what he's done has been at the expense of his fans (Army of Angels fan club with no content, modlife promises that never happened, TTS investments, pre-order bundles for books)

The dude is completely, 100% broken. His only hope is to drop ALL other bullshit, own up to fucking up his life, and going back to the one thing he's actually good at: writing catchy guitar jingles. He has failed miserably at literally every other venture, including making experimental music.

• Like 6

I thought he wanted to be with his family. Instead of recording with blink, he wastes his time 365 days a year with all these other CRAP ventures. All of which have to be grandiose.

He can't just write one book, he has to write 5. Can't create one tv show, no he tries to develop 2 or 3 at once (which will never see the light of day). Even Ava takes a backseat to this crap. Do we really need 3 Poet Anderson sequels ?, and a fake Academy to have UFO meetings??? ??

His only chance is if he has a total mental breakdown and gets treatment/medication that he sticks to. I don’t think you can come back from this level of crazy without seeking professional help and genuinely wanting it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

At this point, in regards to anything tom related if it’s not actual music or blink related then gtfo with the garbage. Use to look up to him growing up in my teens but now he just a hasbeen nobody doing a bunch of nothing really 

He’s an embarrassment. May as well be honest about it. From hero to total loser. Pretty sad

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

His only chance is if he has a total mental breakdown and gets treatment/medication that he sticks to. I don’t think you can come back from this level of crazy without seeking professional help and genuinely wanting it.

I wonder if he thinks anything is wrong though or if life is just going great in his mind

I said I was going to watch that thing with Tom but I shut it down after 10 minutes of Tom reading a speech word for word from a paper and saying stuffs like: "with TTSA we want to build spaceships, control time travel, write books, make major motion pictures and television series, a database for artificial intelligence, a plan to watch satellites into space and another plan to achieve the engineering of a space time capsule and blah blah blah" at that point I stopped it and I went out haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I said I was going to watch that thing with but I shut it down after 10 minutes of Tom reading a speech word for word from a paper and saying stuffs like: "with TTSA we want to build spaceships, control time travel, write books, make major motion pictures and television series, a database for articifial intelligence, a plan to watch satellites into space and another plan to achieve the engineering of a space time capsule and blah blah blah" at that point I stopped it and I went out haha

I was going to say god bless if you can actually manage to watch that thing lol. You should be given a gold medal. Sounds like more of the usual mind-numbing rambling! I just cant deal with Tom anymore after the first TTS conference and Joe Rogan podcast.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I was going to say god bless if you can actually manage to watch that thing lol. You should be given a gold medal. Sounds like more of the usual mind-numbing rambling! I just cant deal with Tom anymore after the first TTS conference and Joe Rogan podcast.

I tried. I really wanted to watch it but it was pathetic, he was spouting nonsense and promising the impossible as usual. I felt bad for him. But I'm glad I went out, I even bought a nice sweater! 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I checked your link this morning and saw a PowerPoint and that weird TTSA guy and had to bounce lol 

Yeah, I cancelled the post with the link because that conference was a real mess and even the ufo fanatics who were watching said they were just talking in circles lol