The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Lol @ the hashtags in that pic, Green Day and Simple Plan wtf? 

I think that picture and the angle is very unflattering for Tom. Anyone with the bottom of their shirt coming untucked is going to look bad. I mean, he's probably a bit overweight, but for his age it shouldn't be that big of a deal. 

1 minute ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

tom never looked good in a suit, i miss you / always Video included. he Always looks like a teenager playing Dress up

Part of that is because he's a big guy but also because they are never fitted suits. Look up pictures of him supporting John Kerry. He looked fucking ridiculous. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cantankersaurus said:

Part of that is because he's a big guy but also because they are never fitted suits. Look up pictures of him supporting John Kerry. He looked fucking ridiculous. 

yeah those came to mind as well! funny how he probably wears them now to be taken more seriously but if he showed up in a white tshirt and black pants he would look less insane

man, what a humble guy he was back then

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

yeah those came to mind as well! funny how he probably wears them now to be taken more seriously but if he showed up in a white tshirt and black pants he would look less insane

Blink was magic in their prime.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 7:25 PM, AVAblink said:
On 7/11/2018 at 7:22 PM, Patient #48273 said:

If you want your claim of being related to have any credibility, you need to take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper saying "blink-182online" or something and also post of pic of you and Tom in a family setting (i.e., not a meet and greet/post-show pic).

Well..I won't see him until probably November-ish. So okay - if that's what you guys want.

I hope you got that picture @AVAblink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2018 at 3:27 PM, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

I used to watch this interview a couple times a month back in my heyday. Crazy. Time flies. This and the video/skit where Tom is a tattoo artist are my favorites.

Tom is 5 years younger than me here but was 15 years older than I was at the time it was filmed. I feel old.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

That math isn't quite working out.

Tom was on Craig Kilborne on November 15th, 2001.  Just to make it easy, let's say Tom was 30 at the time of that video, Vic, being 15 years younger than Tom would have been 15.  11/15/01 was now 17 years ago.  So Vic would be 32 today if he was 15 in 2001.  This means Vic is actually 2 years older now than Tom was at the time of that interview.  So yeah, Vic, your math is slightly off.

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, M!ke said:

Tom was on Craig Kilborne on November 15th, 2001.  Just to make it easy, let's say Tom was 30 at the time of that video, Vic, being 15 years younger than Tom would have been 15.  11/15/01 was now 17 years ago.  So Vic would be 32 today if he was 15 in 2001.  This means Vic is actually 2 years older now than Tom was at the time of that interview.  So yeah, Vic, your math is slightly off.

Well I was rounding up haha. I'm 30. Tom is 5 years younger than me in that clip but at the time this came out I was in 8th grade, 14 years old.

Either way, I suck at mental math.

2 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Well I was rounding up haha. I'm 30. Tom is 5 years younger than me in that clip but at the time this came out I was in 8th grade, 14 years old.

Either way, I suck at mental math.

The rest of us understood what you were saying, bud, no worries.

• Like 1

I remember watching that Kilborn video live.

Tom was 25 years old, 11 years younger than I am now.

But I am past the stage of thinking about it or giving a shit. Welcome to your late twenties where it hits you. By the time you are 36 like me, it becomes "whatever".

There may very well come a day that Blink in their heyday were young enough to be your grand kids and it won't feel like much time has really passed.

When that day comes, I will also, not care.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I remember watching that Kilborn video live.

Tom was 25 years old, 11 years younger than I am now.

But I am past the stage of thinking about it or giving a shit. Welcome to your late twenties where it hits you. By the time you are 36 like me, it becomes "whatever".

There may very well come a day that Blink in their heyday were young enough to be your grand kids and it won't feel like much time has really passed.

When that day comes, I will also, not care.

I saw it live too but I don't remember him sounding that fucking stupid. Watching it yesterday I was embarrassed for him, he sounded like an idiot.

9 minutes ago, Longhair Planetoids said:

I saw it live too but I don't remember him sounding that fucking stupid. Watching it yesterday I was embarrassed for him, he sounded like an idiot.

Well it was 17 years ago. We grew up.

I think he seems pretty nervous doing a one on one plus I think he is struggling to be funny and maintain the kind of "joke band" persona that people expect out of him.

Maybe more immature, but I think he has all his marbles there compared to how he is now.

• Like 1