The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

So once again, NASA and our GOVERNMENT can't make a good documentary/tv show/announcement/book on this subject matter, so they have entrusted Blink-182's Tom Delonge to reveal this grand information to us while lining his own pockets with cash from lapel pins and pop-up tees. They can put a man on the moon, but can't write a blog with a few pictures to change the world. Hmm.

ahP6JVi.jpg

• Like 2

If the government truly had "sekrets" they wanted out, they could do it with one article/tweet from CNN/DOD/Trump,etc. One article, and 5 years of Tom's "work" and his whole "future business" is completely made worthless. But instead they want Tom to hide sekret clues in Young Adult novels and make sure he bundles them with 4 song EPs.

• Haha 4

Tom's delusions partly come from success at an early age. He's a grown man and still hasn't realized that you need to stick to what you're good at. Its crazy that he would rather go broke doing this UFO crap than just work with Mark and Travis and make millions of dollars. 

He quit the band to have more time for his family, so instead of retiring he tries building spaceships, writing books, and making poet anderson crap!! 

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Tom's delusions partly come from success at an early age. He's a grown man and still hasn't realized that you need to stick to what you're good at. Its crazy that he would rather go broke doing this UFO crap than just work with Mark and Travis and make millions of dollars. 

He quit the band to have more time for his family, so instead of retiring he tries building spaceships, writing books, and making poet anderson crap!! 

In some ways..I respect it. Stupid, but I respect it.

Only live once.

• Like 1

Just rewatched some of the original Urethra Chronicles last night. At one point, Tom jokingly says something along the lines of "I take credit for everything good that this band does. Every good thing we do is because of me." (I'm paraphrasing because I was stoned when I watched it, but that's the jist of it). 

Funny and depressing how right he was. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Just rewatched some of the original Urethra Chronicles last night. At one point, Tom jokingly says something along the lines of "I take credit for everything good that this band does. Every good thing we do is because of me." (I'm paraphrasing because I was stoned when I watched it, but that's the jist of it). 

Funny and depressing how right he was. 

Haha all of his self deprecating jokes became his new dumbass reality. He used to make fun of himself constantly for how obsessed he was with UFOs, now he is offended that nobody takes him seriously about saving the world or whatever.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Haha all of his self deprecating jokes became his new dumbass reality. He used to make fun of himself constantly for how obsessed he was with UFOs, now he is offended that nobody takes him seriously about saving the world or whatever.

This.

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

All those memes of Tom turning into that Ancient Aliens guy with the crazy hair, and now he is actually partnered with them. Lmao. Even if he came back to Blink one day I just don't think I could ever look at him the same.

Everything I was kind of speculating about Tom or very marginally going to give him credit for, has gone out the window.  He's a straight conspiracy theorist who believes it all.  I thought there was a slight chance he was slightly being his over-passionate self or tongue in cheek at times, nope, Ancient Aliens is blatant conspiracy entertainment show.  Blatantly fake and like Ghost Hunters type show (Tom would be a great host at this though and I'd respect it).

I cannot believe Tom believes in the Ancient Alien shit, that stuff is purely for fun/entertainment.