The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Have we given adequate consideration to the possibility that Feldmann might be an alien?

Depends on if aliens can only survive on our planet via the consumption of coffee constantly 

19 hours ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

It’s kind of weird Tom tags his kids, but they seem to not be allowed to show their face. Reminds me of Blanket Jackson. 

haha, i've had that exact thought.

He tags their social media accounts for all his fans to see, but no one is allowed to see *THEIR FACE* (GASP). Very creepy. Either stay private or don't.

I checked their Instagram and I saw that so many people are following them. But I don't know, even if it's in good faith, it's still weird to follow these kids on Instagram. 

A few months ago a kid I used to babysit when I was in highschool started following me with bios like "single ?", "rebel ?", "living my life" and got mad because I wasn't following her back but who wants to watch a 12 year old making """sexy"" dancing videos on Instagram! At least Tom's kids don't do that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I checked their Instagram and I saw that so many people are following them. But I don't know, even if it's in good faith, it's still weird to follow these kids on Instagram.

I'm not following them, but I can hardly blame fans that do since Tom is plastering their social media handles to a million people.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'm not following them, but I can hardly blame fans that do since Tom is plastering their social media handles to a million people.

You're right. At the end of the day they are priviliged kids and they were going to show off at some point. As I said, their instagram is cool, they just post a few nice pictures and that's it. Still galaxies better than the Barkers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elisa said:

You're right. At the end of the day they are priviliged kids and they were going to show off at some point. As I said, their instagram is cool, they just post a few nice pictures and that's it. Still galaxies better than the Barkers. 

Idk Ava just seems like a memelord that loves playing Minecraft and Jonas just seems like he loves baseball and skateboarding. They seem fairly down to Earth.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Oh please, let's not act like he's Travis Barker here.  I don't even notice tags, I'm sure others don't either.  As bad as Tom is, it's actually pretty cool he's so into his kids baseball and stuff.

On a side note, Mark's kid looks like the most depressed individual I've ever seen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Idk Ava just seems like a memelord that loves playing Minecraft and Jonas just seems like he loves baseball and skateboarding. They seem fairly down to Earth.

They always seemed genuine kids to me too, and it still looks like it. I was just referring to the facts that maybe they just like having so many followers/likes and things like that. 

3 minutes ago, VeraLife182 said:

Oh please, let's not act like he's Travis Barker here.  I don't even notice tags, I'm sure others don't either.  As bad as Tom is, it's actually pretty cool he's so into his kids baseball and stuff.

He keeps posting their social media handles, but won't allow their faces to be seen. It's odd. That's all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

He keeps posting their social media handles, but won't allow their faces to be seen. It's odd. That's all.

I think the faces thing was always a rule Tom and Jen had because they’ve never show them in their posts. Them getting instagrams recently is probably just a result of them getting older and begging for it forever since all their friends have them and they were like fine you can get Instagram so long as you don’t show your faces. Akin to us getting our first phones in middle school/high school. It’s weird, but I get it toms always wanted a private life for his family and he knows better than anyone how creepy blinks fans are so I don’t really blame him.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I think the faces thing was always a rule Tom and Jen had because they’ve never show them in their posts. Them getting instagrams recently is probably just a result of them getting older and begging for it forever since all their friends have them and they were like fine you can get Instagram so long as you don’t show your faces. Akin to us getting our first phones in middle school/high school. It’s weird, but I get it toms always wanted a private life for his family and he knows better than anyone how creepy blinks fans are so I don’t really blame him.

*Knows how creepy Blink fans are*

*Responds to them personally in comments*

But no, I agree, I respect Tom keeping family things private, I would too

36 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I kind of forgot his daughter is like, 15? 16?

the shit they must get from AVA weens.....

He mentioned in a post recently that she’s a sophomore in high school so yea 15 or 16. Isn’t the point that they wouldn’t be getting shit from AVA weens? If they’ve never shown their face on the internet, no one would ever recognize them in public. Or do you mean on their accounts?

Just now, NotNow said:

He mentioned in a post recently that she’s a sophomore in high school so yea 15 or 16. Isn’t the point that they wouldn’t be getting shit from AVA weens? If they’ve never shown their face on the internet, no one would ever recognize them in public. Or do you mean on their accounts?

yeah accounts. I'm sure they get PMs constantly unless that's something you can turn off.