Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch (Meltdown ACTIVE!)

I'm kind of retarded, so I could have this wrong, but being a mirror pic, wouldn't that be her right hand on the phone?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I'm kind of retarded, so I could have this wrong, but being a mirror pic, wouldn't that be her right hand on the phone?

I actually debated that for like 2 minutes as I was posting and came to the conclusion that it has to be her left hand, but could be wrong lol.

56 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

No ring... andddd boom goes the dynamite

so0ViJR.png

She needs a good fucking Big Mac down her ffs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Nothing screams divorce more than this photograph:

36944550_1920463904642606_14649389730119

Good for him. Bet he’s fucking loving it. Probably having 5 wanks a day and munching pizza for breakfast. What a life ffs

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

At least he's supposedly making music right now. I'm more interested in new Tom music right now than new blink music.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

At least he's supposedly making music right now. I'm more interested in new Tom music right now than new blink music.

I'm actually interested to hear what music bachelor Tom can write haha

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Dylan_ said:

I'm actually interested to hear what music bachelor Tom can write haha

Me too! I don't necessarily have high expectations, but I'm way more curious about this than I am about future blink.

• Like 4

I'm actually really excited for this. Happiness does not good art make. Max Bemis case and point. I dont want to hear a peep out of him until he's divorced 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

weirdo tombots are also commenting that the living room in the picture isn't the same one as the house he lived in for a number of years. 

but yeah, that pic plus jen's instagram story are all the confirmation i need haha

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

Same. It looks like an iPhone that she holding, the camera placement shows that that would be her right hand.

7 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

I'm actually really excited for this. Happiness does not good art make. Max Bemis case and point. I dont want to hear a peep out of him until he's divorced 

Such a good point, I loved Say Anything and I have a lot of time for Bemis as a musician but everything past and including Anarchy My Dear is freakin' awful and the insipid bits he's done with his wife musically are cringe inducing. I'm glad he's happy, and some songs out of it are amazing (Do The Dohnk and So Good are great songs to me) but the vast majority of it is just rubbish. I have also noticed that the amount I songwrite tanked as soon as I was in a happy relationship, my music has never been as good since haha

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ghent said:

For a bit I thought you were retarded but you're actually right; the camera hand is her right hand.

• Like 1

Kind of rumor mill stuff; someone on the AVAbot facebook page said couple girls have been contacted by Tom with him looking for some action and when they've asked if he's married he's said he is separated.

Jen looks like such a gold digger. I can't confirm that but the pics make it quite obvious.

36 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Kind of rumor mill stuff; someone on the AVAbot facebook page said couple girls have been contacted by Tom with him looking for some action and when they've asked if he's married he's said he is separated.

Jen looks like such a gold digger. I can't confirm that but the pics make it quite obvious.

All I know is she looks stupid wearing those huge nikes with her skinny little legs.

57 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Clearly people on the AVAbot facebook page hasn't heard about brocode..

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I felt bad because of our investigation, but the avabots are wayyyyy worse 

3 hours ago, Kay said:

I have also noticed that the amount I songwrite tanked as soon as I was in a happy relationship, my music has never been as good since haha

I am the same way for sure. It's really amazing how much music is about bad relationships/ex's/etc. Even current Blink seems to tap into old relationships when they get stuck writing.  We may get some of Tom's best stuff on this next album honestly. I hope he's got a bit of angst and a chip on his shoulder of something to prove. I just wish the Strange Times EP was completely separate so he's not locked down to specific themes.