Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch (Meltdown ACTIVE!)

39 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's quite similar to the main riff in Ghost On The Dancefloor, you could argue. it's not particularly imaginative or original, but still not as blatant and pathetic as the 'riffs' in California.

but either way, I didn't like it haha. I'd judge on a full song - because either his phone mic is crappy, or there's a really annoying flange effect on the main guitar that was super irritating, not keen. 

I thought so also, nothing new.

so why did Jen leave tom?

-Tom cheated on her with one too many Tombots?

-The money ran out?

-The relationship was broken for a long time and they were just "staying together for the kids"?

-Tom's mental issues? Was the Rogan interview the final straw?

All of the above? None of the above?

12 hours ago, NotNow said:

Ilan never even touched Chasing Shadows, even the drums, so I think you’re mistaken lol

Haha whoops. Honestly I can't keep all the AVA straight after the first two albums. Just never felt the need to dive in.

• Like 1

They really posted this saying it's a "production" of the UFO company lol, 28 seconds of Tom plugged into GarageBand

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

-The money ran out?

-The relationship was broken for a long time and they were just "staying together for the kids"?

Considering they've been together since high school I doubt it's the money thing - and let's be real, they still have money - just not as much as before. I think aside from that, it's a combination of most of the above, plus the overall state of Tom's mental health. He seems crazy for the last couple years and all the fans are noticing it - imagine what his family must be going through. They're making breakfast in the morning, and Tom starts going off about the toaster, and how he's going to make a toaster that can send bread 500 million years into the future or some crazy shit. Jen might've recognized that Tom's mental state is bad for their family.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

-The money ran out?

probably difficult to live with a dude who thinks the Government wire-tapped his phone

Maybe they broke up because it's safest for him and the kids, what with all the government meddling and hush hush meetings. Dudes gotta be in a shit load of danger...

• Like 2

On 7/25/2018 at 9:44 AM, _Kyle_ said:

amy_shark_mark_hoppus_h_0118.6a8c901845a

^ this isn't bad at all. I kind of get the vibe Mark just doesn't care so much anymore.

a3ebbd7c37f95b2a7a711cf2c3fea890--blink-

^this is peak mark.

I don't think Mark would look bad for his age at all if he just accepted it.  He could probably age the best out of them all but indeed looks like a guy in a mid life crisis with the whole Jimmy neutron thing 

Mark used to be hilarious because he'd sort of act like a guy going through a mid life crisis, now he's acting like a guy who's acting like a guy going through a mid life crisis while actually going through a mid life crisis.

15 hours ago, Viva La Vera said:

Breaking:

Tom Delonge quotes self. Asks to invest 

Holy shit. This sounds like the typical propaganda about that kind of new motivational/success/selfshitwhatever stuff that is spreading as hell.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kvothe said:

Blink should invite him back with the quote "We all make mistakes, here's your lifeline." 

I kinda thought that's what Wishing Well was all about...

8 hours ago, Kvothe said:

Blink should invite him back with the quote "We all make mistakes, here's your lifeline." 

I love that song, but I'd always be happy to see Mark and/or Travis make fun of AVA at any time. Mark mocking Tom on the reunion tour, waving his arms around saying "It's maaaagic!" was hilarious.

Nothing is as good as Mark's AVA remix though. That thing was so horrendously bad it cracks me up. Mark never said anything about it, but it fucking had to be a joke.

• Like 2

Seriously, every time I remember that this thing exists and go listen to it again I laugh.

What's even funnier is I think this was one of the only exclusive songs that Modlife subscribers ever got. Hahaha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Seriously, every time I remember that this thing exists and go listen to it again I laugh.

What's even funnier is I think this was one of the only exclusive songs that Modlife subscribers ever got. Hahaha.

Haha never heard that before, makes the original sound like a masterpiece (which is some doing.)

Surely Mark was taking the piss here? must of taken him about 5 seconds.