The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, andyscott182 said:

Anyone see chris’ Response to tom’s latest Instagram post lol I would insert a photo of it but it won’t allow me to!

upload it to imgur, then copy-paste the link. (add .jpg to the end of the url, so we won't need to open the site.)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

What's the recent history behind those two after the first Blink breakup? Did they keep working together at all? I can see they both follow each other on instagram and that post isn't all that crazy so I'm curious if it's a joke or something.

All I know is that both Tom and Mark are still friends with him. Tom more than Mark though because I think they went looking for Bigfoot together a couple of summers ago and sometimes they hang out (I saw him on some pictures with Tom on instagram)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I still think it's hilarious that Mark made up the whole "Nothing and Nobody" thing as a direct insult to Tom and for years people were like

"OMG, when are we going to hear this Nothing and Nobody band?"

And articles like this:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/blink-182-92-1246696

Yeah. I feel like Mark has develoved a very trolling passive agresive kind of side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

All I know is that both Tom and Mark are still friends with him. Tom more than Mark though because I think they went looking for Bigfoot together a couple of summers ago and sometimes they hang out (I saw him on some pictures with Tom on instagram)

Cool thanks, seems like it was just some friendly shit talking then

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Georggin is a complete tool.

I remember reading about how he ended up working for blink. He said something to the effect of- "if you're trying to work for a band you like, first, you can't show up wearing that band's merch because they won't take you seriously." I forgot exactly how he ingratiated himself with them- he possibly offered to do shit for them for free initially, and gradually became cool with Tom and Mark, and later gravitated towards Tom. I remember going to the Warped Tour one summer and seeing AVA and Georginn was on stage helping prep things before the band came on. I'm indifferent to him I guess, he's just a case of someone who was at the right place at the right time, played his cards right, and now seems to be Tom's personal assistant. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, two said:

I remember reading about how he ended up working for blink. He said something to the effect of- "if you're trying to work for a band you like, first, you can't show up wearing that band's merch because they won't take you seriously." I forgot exactly how he ingratiated himself with them- he possibly offered to do shit for them for free initially, and gradually became cool with Tom and Mark, and later gravitated towards Tom. I remember going to the Warped Tour one summer and seeing AVA and Georginn was on stage helping prep things before the band came on. I'm indifferent to him I guess, he's just a case of someone who was at the right place at the right time, played his cards right, and now seems to be Tom's personal assistant. 

I never really cared about him or liked him but he's a lucky dude. The perfect case of right place, right time. He was a fan of the band and met Mark at some show; he started off by selling merch and stuffs for Fenix TX and promoting them around (because Mark was managing them at the time) and after that he casually ended up working for blink too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, two said:

Yeah, but He's just a tool.

I have so many stories, which I've already told. But him going up to the 16 year old girls in line behind me (keep in mind he's probably in his late 20's at this point). "Hey I could get you a modlife membership and a meet and greet with AVA if you want".....and they were like "no thanks" and when he walked away they were like "Ew, not only no, but fuck no".

It was hilarious.

• Haha 2