The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

A record label with literally 10 bands no one has ever heard of. Nice.

http://www.jmbrecords.com/

Shit, isn't that label run by New Found Glory's bassist's brother or something? In other words, Georggin got a record deal with a label (using that term generously) run by the brother of a guy in a band he helped manage.

• Like 1

I think if Tom hadn't alienated the majority of his fans, he'd maybe put a restraining order on that dude. But Tom is probably thinking from a business point of view. That burro dude is one of the good customers I'm guessing!

Seriously though, why hasn't he put a restraining order on a guy like that? That'd creep me the hell out.

9 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I think if Tom hadn't alienated the majority of his fans, he'd maybe put a restraining order on that dude. But Tom is probably thinking from a business point of view. That burro dude is one of the good customers I'm guessing!

Seriously though, why hasn't he put a restraining order on a guy like that? That'd creep me the hell out.

There was a restraining order on him but I guess it has expired

• Like 1

If I was a celebrity, nothing would creep me out more then a dude who literally lingered around me at just about every single public event I was at. Not to mention the creepy and abusive behavior he has exhibited.

If I was Tom, just the sight of Burro and I would be like "I am out of here". It is essentially stalking.

I've found no less than 10 photos of Burro and Travis on different occasions over the course of a few years. I am sure there are plenty more. Since Travis is not exactly easy to meet, imagine how many times Burro has hung around/stalked Travis where Travis didn't show up. He's probably waiting in his bushes right now.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1