The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

19 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

That famous burro in the background.

How creepy must it be for Tom to have that guy show up everywhere he goes for the last 10+ years.

If it was me, I wouldn't want that guy near me.

burro.jpg

16 hours ago, Kay said:

I assume it's creepy sunglasses guy to Toms left

That’s not him! He’s a small guy but Mexican... not Asian! He’s small in stature. And looks 45

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

David is recording in a cast eh?

Anything for hype, unfortunately. I've grown so cynical about Tom that I feel so little excitement whenever he posts this stuff haha. It'll be another 2 years before it's released.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Since88 said:

David is in the band so it's not that weird him being in the studio, with a cast or no cast..

Um yes it is. David works in a coffee shop. He's been seen like twice in 4+ years with Tom, on Tom's Instagram (for the sole purpose of Tom trying to generate likes/interest) and had 0 involvement on the last 4 "AVA" releases. There is no "AVA" band, it is just Tom messing around when he feels like it. Perhaps he invited David over to catch up, listen to some demos and get his input, but to act like they are BFFs and back in full blown AVA "band" mode is crazy, especially when David is in a cast lol.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Um yes it is. David works in a coffee shop. He's been seen like twice in 4+ years with Tom, on Tom's Instagram (for the sole purpose of Tom trying to generate likes/interest) and had 0 involvement on the last 4 "AVA" releases. There is no "AVA" band, it is just Tom messing around when he feels like it. Perhaps he invited David over to catch up, listen to some demos and get his input, but to act like they are BFFs and back in full blown AVA "band" mode is crazy, especially when David is in a cast lol.

We'll just have to agree to disagree here..

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

So.... David is AVA's Matt Skiba. Got it.