The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So you have surmised that Tom is a bad father because he isn't going to get into explicit detail about his son on a public site that thousands of people look at?

Just some weird fan fic. Especially coming from a guy who is a father.

It's a bit bizarre that you took this position based on your giant inferences in the past with Feldy being ethan with his clients, Tom cheating on Jen, etc. You don't see how Ghent's post is very similar to yours in terms of making a leap to a conclusion without the facts being there? 

• Like 1

I wasn't really trying to conclude anything, by the way. Just feel like it's strange to shrug off a question about your own kid, but in the same response passionately ramble about fake shit. Seemed to reveal some priorities, that's all. Could be wrong

1 hour ago, Kvothe said:

It's a bit bizarre that you took this position based on your giant inferences in the past with Feldy being ethan with his clients, Tom cheating on Jen, etc. You don't see how Ghent's post is very similar to yours in terms of making a leap to a conclusion without the facts being there? 

LOL, you continue to show your complete and utter incompetence with the law.

There is farrrrrrr more evidence that Feldmann is a flamer and Tom is a cheater, than him wanting privacy for his children=being a bad father.

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, you continue to show your complete and utter incompetence with the law.

There is farrrrrrr more evidence that Feldmann is a flamer and Tom is a cheater, than him wanting privacy for his children=being a bad father.

This doesn't have anything to do with the law. What part about being ethan or cheating on your wife is based on legal analysis? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? 

Your ad hominem attacks are going farther and farther off topic. 

15 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

This doesn't have anything to do with the law. What part about being ethan or cheating on your wife is based on legal analysis? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? 

Your ad hominem attacks are going farther and farther off topic. 

Gathering facts to form conclusions is law 101. Its what you are speaking of. How my methodology is faulty and using the Feldmann example in comparison to Tom being a bad father example. Yet they are nothing alike.

Honestly, I don't even like personally attacking you. There is stuff I hold back on. I really got nothing against you. But you are a fool with a lot of stuff, like a complete fool. Global Warming as an example, so when you come out and attack me, and then don't know what you are talking about, I mean, what choice do I have?

You are best to not comment on things you know nothing about.

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Gathering facts to form conclusions is law 101. Its what you are speaking of. How my methodology is faulty and using the Feldmann example in comparison to Tom being a bad father example. Yet they are nothing alike.

Honestly, I don't even like personally attacking you. There is stuff I hold back on. I really got nothing against you. But you are a fool with a lot of stuff, like a complete fool. Global Warming as an example, so when you come out and attack me, and then don't know what you are talking about, I mean, what choice do I have?

You are best to not comment on things you know nothing about.

Right, and based on all the facts that you have posted on here, your conclusions are based on big inferences. Do I really need to breakdown how being in a hot tub with other guys does not automatically mean you are ethan? Like come on. All the examples involve insignificant facts to draw a big conclusion on, when said facts don't prove that the conclusion, on a balance of probabilities, is true. 

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

You've been posting here since the Korean War AND we're in a lock tight posting alliance together.. yet I know very little about you. you haven't even provided a google stock image like Scott

I'm more likely to share in PMs. Kyle and I are instagram buddies!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

If being in a hot tub with other men makes you an automatic Ethan, what does cuddling in bunk beds with other men make you?

Unlike situations. We do it for historical interpretation purposes. Just like I wouldn't consider Heath Ledger gay because he kissed a guy in a movie. Its for a purpose.

Feldmann socially hangs out with dudes 25 years+ his junior, has them sit on his lap, grabs their chest, all kinds of stuff. He's a little bent if ya know what I mean, no question about that. I don't care though honestly. You are the one trying to make being gay an insult in the above.

• Like 1