The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Because it's what Tom does, Sorry but after years of bullshit delays and excuse after excuse and promoting his other band I have no respect for the man or believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth. If you're still a Tom fan fine cool that's your right. I just don;t believe a word he says anymore. 

Well the difference here is...Shit happens...The delay in new music from them and him not following through on things in the past doesn't provide evidence that he would FLAT OUT lie about something, more that he just has a bad habit of investing himself at too many things at once and letting down fans (unintentionally)
Which is wrong yes. Not the same as flat out lying though.
Also one thing people have to keep in mind is that Mark and Travis still do not hate him...they still say they wish the best for him ect.
If he was truly as scummy as people on here says he is they would have said so...they know what happened better than any of us and they seem to understand that Tom just has other things going on that delayed him, they don't say hes the scum of the earth.

man, look at these retarded comments down below his fb post. it's insane how much blind pricks support him. i don't believe everything he does now goes from a heart. he sense that july'1 is going to be his judge day. he's clearly trying to make a way back. fuck him. hypocrite, liar, deluded bitch, always making excuses, still sad, bitter, can't handle that blinks fine without him. that post indicates that he's losing his shit and it will get only worse. it's just a tip of an iceberg. took him one day to not post anything. imagine what will happen when the album drops. blink goes on tour and he will post these goddamn speechs everyday. what a bitch.

• Like 5

LOL.  This is hilarious, not Toms statement, the fan reaction.  How fucking stupid are you people?  You read these words and interpret it 100% fucking autismly wrong.  How the fuck is Tom insulting Feldman?  Tom is obviously stating Feldmens 'sound' and how he didn't want a producer.  You guys are so anti-Tom you act like these fucking crazy Tombots, only your Mark/Travis bots.  fuck off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

First off, I think he is full of shit that he speaks with Mark and Travis. I think it is a bold faced lie.

Second, he directly insulted Blink once again by saying they needed a songwriter to come in. What a pile of shit he is.

Agreed on both counts.

i think the extent of the conversation about joining back with Blink was:

Tom: "maybe some day we'll play together again"

Travis: "yeah, maybe...." *trying not to laugh* 

either that or he's just straight up lying.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

LOL.  This is hilarious, not Toms statement, the fan reaction.  How fucking stupid are you people?  You read these words and interpret it 100% fucking autismly wrong.  How the fuck is Tom insulting Feldman?  Tom is obviously stating Feldmens 'sound' and how he didn't want a producer.  You guys are so anti-Tom you act like these fucking crazy Tombots, only your Mark/Travis bots.  fuck off.

couldn't have said it better.

Edit: but then i saw your banner and i'm thinking to myself "what a moron"

1 minute ago, Anthem said:

I could not agree more. The accusations and assumptions people on here make about Tom are just as crazy as the fans that blindly follow Tom and think he has done no wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TlM said:

Didn't he say the day all this shit started that he was booking blink shows when he found out and Travis came out and said that it wasn't true?

Yeah cause he doesn't book the shows. Why would he? They were supposed to be recording a new album and he wasn't into that. Why would they tour again?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anthem said:

LOL, you are willfully ignorant. Its not even worth engaging you in any type of meaningful discussion.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TlM said:

Didn't he say the day all this shit started that he was booking blink shows when he found out and Travis came out and said that it wasn't true?

NO. That is not true.
He said he was on a phone call with someone about a potential blink 182 event.
Travis is the ONLY one that said anything about him "booking shows"
Tom NEVER said anything about actually booking a show. 
My guess is that Travis caught wind through Toms statement through a game of telephone and misinterpreted what was said.

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

First off, I think he is full of shit that he speaks with Mark and Travis. I think it is a bold faced lie.

Second, he directly insulted Blink once again by saying they needed a songwriter to come in. What a pile of shit he is.

Oh he's absolutely lying.  Think about what he's claiming.  He talks with Travis nearly every day now.  Travis... the guy that Tom openly brought up to everyone online willing to listen that he wanted to kick Travis out (which by the way is outrageous, Tom wanted to kick Travis out because Travis can't travel by plane anymore due to a very legitimate phobia of flying in planes, not to mention that Travis was still always willing to work on new music, it was always Tom that couldn't commit, but that's all neither here nor there), not to mention he's also the guy in the band that Tom only ever once had a one-on-one dinner with... and he's talking to him every day?!  Does he really think that we're all that stupid?  

Here's what he's doing, he's trying to make it seem like blink getting back together rests solely on Mark and Travis (which is what he did when they first kicked him out too), and yeah, that is true, that will probably always be true at this point.  But what Tom is failing to realize is that we don't want him back.

Also, great job at that back handed insult to Feldmann Tom, you're a real class act there.  Which I don't for the life of me understand why bringing in a producer (with a background of writing for his own band with a similar sound and clearly influenced by blink as well) is a bad thing or something to be avoided.  I think Neighborhoods was proof enough that these guys are not even close to at their strongest without a good producer.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Tom makes some weird edits to his posts.  I have it open on two different browsers and the first version ended with

"I look forward to my upcoming Feature Film, the Historical-Fiction Sekret Machines Project, the Poet Anderson adventure, the ridiculous stories of Strange Times, and a hell of a lot more...

....Maybe even a bit of Blink-182 if we can build back that "special something" that was once there."

whereas the revised one ends with

"I really do look forward to my upcoming film and music adventures, and a hell of a lot more...

....Maybe throw in a bit of Blink-182, if we can build back that "special something" that was once there."

Good catch, so basically either he or his social media team are slightly aware of how pompous he can sound at times. Yet they still post shit like this? 

• Like 1

Let me tell you guys what Tom's problem is...and the whole reason I believe all of this shit happened is...
Tom has a Manic personality issue. Especially with creative projects. He gets an idea for something and does not know how to say "No" to himself he dives head first into it without worrying about the repercussions. It explains everything. Tom has not changed as much as people think he has. Look at the tattoos on his arm for christ sakes. He has always been into aliens and government conspiracies and things like that...And now he is getting older and realized that he has NEVER pursued his passion for these things as much as he would have liked. Do you know why? Because he spent HALF of his fucking life making great music music for us in blink 182. The guy has other things he wants to do with his life and he found a way to do it so he lost interest in blink for a while. Was this unfair to the fans? Absolutely. Makes me upset too.
Is it understandable? I think so. He is not getting younger. He saw an opportunity and went for it like he always does. Like i said...thats his problem. Juggling too many things at once. Dabbling in many things he is passionate about...unable to focus on only one of them. 
I have this problem too. I can totally relate.